Post pics of your rims, what make they are, how much you paid, and where you got them
Cadillac

Cadillac Forums | Help Us Help You | Advertise | Cadillac Parts | Cadillac News | Cadillac Classifieds / (Old System)

Cadillac Technical Archive | Cadillac Dealers | Cadillac Reviews | Cadillac Dealer Reviews | Cadillac Vendors

CadillacForums.com is the premier Cadillac Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
Closed Thread
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast
2004-2007 Cadillac CTS-V General Discussion Discussion, Post pics of your rims, what make they are, how much you paid, and where you got them in Cadillac CTS-V Series Forum - 2004 - 2007; Please do this for me. Everything I look for is either out of stock or too expensive for me to ...
    varrius is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): Cadillac

Post pics of your rims, what make they are, how much you paid, and where you got them

Please do this for me. Everything I look for is either out of stock or too expensive for me to buy for a car I'm trading by fall. I just want something to hold me over. Like in the 3 - 4k range out the door. I don't want some 5 - 7k rims that I will have to worry about selling when I get my 09.
    Quick reply to this message Reply  

2. Remove Advertisements
    CadillacForums.com
    Advertisements

AlmostAV is offline Cadillac Owners Enthusiast

Re: Post pics of your rims, what make they are, how much you paid, and where you got

Heres some random ones I found. Im ordering the ones that there are several pictures of hopefully by the end of the summer. They are ccw sp600's I believe. There are a handful of members with these wheels. The multiple pictures are cts-v420's one mild and one wild V's and his s4.

I own none of these pictures. I hope the members whose cars they are don't mind the posting.

Re: Post pics of your rims, what make they are, how much you paid, and where you got

Thanks. I appreciate it.

pimpcaddy is offline Cadillac Owners Enthusiast
    Automobile(s): 2005 Platinum/Ebony

CCW's. Dirt cheap because of the classifieds.

Dave

BowenCT is offline Cadillac Owners Connoisseur
    Automobile(s): '04 CTS-V platinum/blk.

^^^^^^ Dave, those wheels look phenomenal. Did you have them painted/powder coated. They don't look like typical CCW polished. They look awesome on your platinum V.

Nope, I can't take credit for the look of the CCW's. I give that to Frank.

http://www.cadillacforums.com/forums...ccw-sp16a.html

Dave

Quote Originally Posted by pimpcaddy View Post

Dave
    is that a paint scuff by your V emblem?

Nope, teardrops. Old hot rod type of pinstriping. I had a buddy do it before I bought the wheels and had the KW's. So the intention was to always look slightly different than other platinum's.

AAIIIC is offline Moderator
    Automobile(s): '05 CTS-V

Quote Originally Posted by varrius View Post
    Please do this for me. Everything I look for is either out of stock or too expensive for me to buy for a car I'm trading by fall. I just want something to hold me over.
    Are the wheels on the car about to burst into flames or something? Why bother to put wheels on the car if you're going to just turn around and sell it 6 or 8 months from now? Seems like you're just guaranteeing that you'll lose $$$ on the deal, since used wheels sell for quite a bit less than new.
    '05 Stealth Grey CTS-V, Hyper Silver Linea Corse Venetos w/Continental ExtremeContact DWs (summer), black Team Dynamics ProRace 1.2 wheels with 275/35-18 R-compounds (track), Hyperblack Rota Torques (winter), KW Variant3s, V2 front brakes, Hotchkis rear sway bar, EPS cam, TEA-ported 243 heads, FAST92 intake w/LS2 TB, JBA Camaro/G8 1-3/4" shorty headers w/JBA cat pipes, Corsa exhaust, UUC motor and tranny mounts, UUC shifter, MAPerformance trailing arms, Specter cradle bushings, etc...

Nope, teardrops. Old hot rod type of pinstriping. I had a buddy do it before I bought the wheels and had the KW's. So the intention was to always look slightly different than other platinum's.
    That's different. I've never seen that before. Although, I'm likely much younger than you, I'm only in my 20s. lol.

cobrayankee is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): 2005 CTS-V

Stock powder coated wheels. I received them used but in beautiful condition from another member on here for $600!!!

kgoch is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): 04 CTS-V

Those rims look really good on your car. I don't know why in hell i sold them.

50 4Ever is offline Cadillac Owners Connoisseur
    Automobile(s): 2007 CTS-V (Thunder Grey)

Dave
    That makes my mouth water... Not the teardrops silly, Hooters in the background. That's my Redline on the far end.

Got my chromed stockers off the classified. The guy bought a V and an extra set of wheels and had the dealer send them off to get chromed. Before the wheels got back he traded the V on a new Z06. I got the wheels and 4 new sensors. for $1,500. Bought the center caps off eBay. My plan was to use the original 4 wheels as track wheels.

I like them chromed.

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.