Post pics of your rims, what make they are, how much you paid, and where you got them - Page 4
Cadillac

Cadillac Forums | Help Us Help You | Advertise | Cadillac Parts | Cadillac News | Cadillac Classifieds / (Old System)

Cadillac Technical Archive | Cadillac Dealers | Cadillac Reviews | Cadillac Dealer Reviews | Cadillac Vendors

CadillacForums.com is the premier Cadillac Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
Closed Thread
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast
2004-2007 Cadillac CTS-V General Discussion Discussion, Post pics of your rims, what make they are, how much you paid, and where you got them in Cadillac CTS-V Series Forum - 2004 - 2007; Nope- just cosmetic. If I were making a track attack V I'd have gone with slotted, especially since drilled rotors ...
    Cadillac Tony is offline Cadillac Owners Connoisseur

Re: Post pics of your rims, what make they are, how much you paid, and where you got

Nope- just cosmetic. If I were making a track attack V I'd have gone with slotted, especially since drilled rotors have a tendency to crack under extreme use.
    Tony Pagano
    Sales Manager
    Plaza Cadillac
    Leesburg, FL
    (352)787-1323

www.cadillactony.com

The views and opinions of this poster are solely his own and do not represent those of Plaza Cadillac
    Quick reply to this message Reply  

varrius is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): Cadillac

Re: Post pics of your rims, what make they are, how much you paid, and where you got

So, it's not worth the money? Also, my V came with the corsa exhaust. I see GM has their own exhaust they offer too. Is corsa the better choice? The carbon radiator shroud, is that any good? Mine came with the strut and engine cover, I wonder if the radiator shroud would be "too much" carbon.

This is my engine bay.

trukk is offline Cadillac Owners Master
    Automobile(s): '05 CTS-V, '12 CTS-V Manny Vagon

Quote Originally Posted by varrius View Post
    Do you seriously have nothing better to do than try and make people miserable? Am I bothering you, Trukk?
    Yes. Starting 3 thread in 2 days about RIMZ, annoys the sh!t outta me:

http://www.cadillacforums.com/forums...se-wheels.html

http://www.cadillacforums.com/forums...08-wheels.html

http://www.cadillacforums.com/forums...what-make.html

I kid a lot of guys about the cosmetic mods. Ask Luvmy04v, and Faylix. I teased them, they took it, and fired back. Fun for all.

No soup for you.

-Chris
    2005 CTS-V:No Roof|T2+Eibachs|Corsa|UUC:Shifter, 2pc rotors, B-Lines, Motor/Tran Mounts, Diff Bushings|LPE CAI|FFV IntakeTube|Hotchkis Sways|Kooks 1.75 Coated LTs+cats|KARS III |Mamofied Fast90 + NW90|224/228 111+0 XFI/XE-R .609/.588+Dual Springs|ATI 25% UD Pulley|YT 1.7" UltraLites|Melling HiFlow OP|Cloyes Hex Adjust Timing Set|Lucas 42# Flow Matched Injectors|Katech LS9X Twin-Disk ClutchMustang Dyno Tuned (SAE): 412rwhp / 380 rwtq
    2012 CTS-V:No Roof|Wagon|M6|Recaros|Bone stock (for now)

Chris/Trukk. I am going to get spinners on my V, 24"s. Have it raised and lifted, just to piss you off. And Neons. Bright green.

CIWS is offline Cadillac Owners 10000+ Posts
    Automobile(s): 2013 BMUU X1 35i Sport, 2006 STS-V--2005 CTS-V ( traded in)

Don't forget the GloRyders...

http://www.gloryder.com/

... I wonder if the radiator shroud would be "too much" carbon.

This is my engine bay.

for you, NO WAY

I would try to post that pic on one or two more threads though. You've only posted it to 3 so far.

-Chris
    2005 CTS-V:No Roof|T2+Eibachs|Corsa|UUC:Shifter, 2pc rotors, B-Lines, Motor/Tran Mounts, Diff Bushings|LPE CAI|FFV IntakeTube|Hotchkis Sways|Kooks 1.75 Coated LTs+cats|KARS III |Mamofied Fast90 + NW90|224/228 111+0 XFI/XE-R .609/.588+Dual Springs|ATI 25% UD Pulley|YT 1.7" UltraLites|Melling HiFlow OP|Cloyes Hex Adjust Timing Set|Lucas 42# Flow Matched Injectors|Katech LS9X Twin-Disk ClutchMustang Dyno Tuned (SAE): 412rwhp / 380 rwtq

CTSV_510 is offline Cadillac Owners Master
    Automobile(s): '06 Z06, '05 CTS-V 453rwhp/434rwtq (sold)

Chris/Trukk. I am going to get spinners on my V, 24"s. Have it raised and lifted, just to piss you off. And Neons. Bright green.
    Track down the owner of this car and do the same.
    http://i48.photobucket.com/albums/f2.../box_chevy.jpg

Dawg, this is my other CTS. You ain't got nuttin on it, dawg.

Those wheels cost more than your house. Platinum, son.

csp3000 is offline Cadillac Owners Enthusiast
    Automobile(s): 2007 Escalade, 2010 CTS V soon... =)

This thread is turning so ridiculous. Chris "trukk" likes to bust balls... so what, thats his thing. The rims that I put on my car are light weight and I think very classy. I wanted something close to the stock wheel in design because I think that the stock wheels on the V are some of the best around. Also I went with the 20's because they are just big enough to fill the well and not look like you are riding on little black strips. Also again they are light weight 20's and if you dont believe me ask Nikon when we raced. The 285's in the back also help alot in hooking up. . So again to each his own. Hopfully you are not buying parts for the V for another persons approval. Get what you like after all you are the one buying it.

For the question about the tail lights....
    I had the tail lights, side markers, fogs & third brake light panted by a shop in South Florida. They look really good but I should have gone lighter because they are too dark sometimes for safety reasons.

Quote Originally Posted by csp3000 View Post
    This thread is turning so ridiculous. Chris "trukk" likes to bust balls... so what, thats his thing. The rims that I put on my car are light weight and I think very classy. I wanted something close to the stock wheel in design because I think that the stock wheels on the V are some of the best around. Also I went with the 20's because they are just big enough to fill the well and not look like you are riding on little black strips. Also again they are light weight 20's and if you dont believe me ask Nikon when we raced. The 285's in the back also help alot in hooking up. . So again to each his own. Hopfully you are not buying parts for the V for another persons approval. Get what you like after all you are the one buying it.

For the question about the tail lights....
    I had the tail lights, side markers, fogs & third brake light were panted by a shop in South Florida. They look really good but I should have gone lighter because they are too dark sometimes for safety reasons.
    Cosmetic modder!

-Chris

csp3000 is offline Cadillac Owners Enthusiast
    Automobile(s): 2007 Escalade, 2010 CTS V soon... =)

Quote Originally Posted by trukk View Post
    Cosmetic modder!

-Chris
    Oh the money i would have saved plus tickets if i only did the cosmetic mods... But who am I kidding I love the speed and in a week more of the money will be dumped in to the V "money pit"...lol The polished maggie and heads and came will be installed. I feel like the people at the ticket clinic know me by my first name

CSP3000, if you do not have a 700 whp record-breaking car, you are no one, to Chris. Do you have a procharger, fully built and ported motor, and a respectable 1/4 mile time to be ALLOWED to have smoked lights? NO.

CTSV_510 is offline Cadillac Owners Master
    Automobile(s): '06 Z06, '05 CTS-V 453rwhp/434rwtq (sold)

Quote Originally Posted by trukk View Post
    Cosmetic modder!

-Chris
    CSP3000, if you do not have a 700 whp record-breaking car, you are no one, to Chris. Do you have a procharger, fully built and ported motor, and a respectable 1/4 mile time to be ALLOWED to have smoked lights? NO.

This is getting good!

dqw1 is offline Cadillac Owners Connoisseur
    Automobile(s): 2009 CTS-V

WTF does black guys have to do with this? Hurry up and buy your wheels and be quiet! Can't believe you brought that up.

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.