Post pics of your rims, what make they are, how much you paid, and where you got them - Page 2
Cadillac

Cadillac Forums | Help Us Help You | Advertise | Cadillac Parts | Cadillac News | Cadillac Classifieds / (Old System)

Cadillac Technical Archive | Cadillac Dealers | Cadillac Reviews | Cadillac Dealer Reviews | Cadillac Vendors

CadillacForums.com is the premier Cadillac Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
Closed Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast
2004-2007 Cadillac CTS-V General Discussion Discussion, Post pics of your rims, what make they are, how much you paid, and where you got them in Cadillac CTS-V Series Forum - 2004 - 2007; Here are my three piece HRE 593's in triplated chrome. they are 20 x 8.5 up front and 20 x ...
    csp3000 is offline Cadillac Owners Enthusiast
    Automobile(s): 2007 Escalade, 2010 CTS V soon... =)

Cool Re: Post pics of your rims, what make they are, how much you paid, and where you got

Here are my three piece HRE 593's in triplated chrome. they are 20 x 8.5 up front and 20 x 10 in the rear. I am running 245-35-20's in the front and 285-30-20's in the back. They retail for I think like $1,795 a wheel. www.hrewheels.com
    Quick reply to this message Reply  

csp3000 is offline Cadillac Owners Enthusiast
    Automobile(s): 2007 Escalade, 2010 CTS V soon... =)

Re: Post pics of your rims, what make they are, how much you paid, and where you got

Here are some bigger shots of the rims.
    Attached Images

trukk is offline Cadillac Owners Master
    Automobile(s): '05 CTS-V, '12 CTS-V Manny Vagon

Re: Post pics of your rims, what make they are, how much you paid, and where you got

Please post pics of Lambo doors on a V. K Thanks.

I need to put that up on my MySpace Page. Werd.

-Chris

2005 CTS-V:No Roof|T2+Eibachs|Corsa|UUC:Shifter, 2pc rotors, B-Lines, Motor/Tran Mounts, Diff Bushings|LPE CAI|FFV IntakeTube|Hotchkis Sways|Kooks 1.75 Coated LTs+cats|KARS III |Mamofied Fast90 + NW90|224/228 111+0 XFI/XE-R .609/.588+Dual Springs|ATI 25% UD Pulley|YT 1.7" UltraLites|Melling HiFlow OP|Cloyes Hex Adjust Timing Set|Lucas 42# Flow Matched Injectors|Katech LS9X Twin-Disk ClutchMustang Dyno Tuned (SAE): 412rwhp / 380 rwtq
    2012 CTS-V:No Roof|Wagon|M6|Recaros|Bone stock (for now)

varrius is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): Cadillac

Quote Originally Posted by trukk View Post
    Please post pics of Lambo doors on a V. K Thanks.

I need to put that up on my MySpace Page. Werd.

-Chris

Lambo doors look like crap.

LUVMY04V is offline Cadillac Owners Master
    Automobile(s): 04 cadillac cts v

Quote Originally Posted by varrius View Post
    Trukk is kidding btw

No crappier than gay rims. But ya I agree.

Urby, Lambo mentioned twice (now 3) times in one thread. Please . Purty please.

-Chris

These rim, tint, blah, blah, blah threads are killing me.
    2005 CTS-V:No Roof|T2+Eibachs|Corsa|UUC:Shifter, 2pc rotors, B-Lines, Motor/Tran Mounts, Diff Bushings|LPE CAI|FFV IntakeTube|Hotchkis Sways|Kooks 1.75 Coated LTs+cats|KARS III |Mamofied Fast90 + NW90|224/228 111+0 XFI/XE-R .609/.588+Dual Springs|ATI 25% UD Pulley|YT 1.7" UltraLites|Melling HiFlow OP|Cloyes Hex Adjust Timing Set|Lucas 42# Flow Matched Injectors|Katech LS9X Twin-Disk ClutchMustang Dyno Tuned (SAE): 412rwhp / 380 rwtq

LUVMY04V is offline Cadillac Owners Master
    Automobile(s): 04 cadillac cts v

lambo 22 duece duece spinnazZZ!!!

Quote Originally Posted by LUVMY04V View Post
    Trukk is kidding btw
    I know, I guess he is trying to offend me for liking wheels on my CTS-V. Are we supposed to use hubcaps, Trukk?

Quote Originally Posted by trukk View Post
    No crappier than gay rims. But ya I agree.

Urby, Lambo mentioned twice (now 3) times in one thread. Please . Purty please.

-Chris

These rim, tint, blah, blah, blah threads are killing me.
    The thread should be locked because we're talking about wheels? What're you, the forum nazi? And I'm sorry I wasn't aware that wheels dictated ones sexuality.

SkullV is offline Cadillac Owners Connoisseur
    Automobile(s): NONE

New guy is mad...who woulda thunk it...Lambo Doors and 22's Lambo Doors and 22's!

AlmostAV is offline Cadillac Owners Enthusiast

csp who did your tinted tails?

The thread should be locked because we're talking about wheels? What're you, the forum nazi? And I'm sorry I wasn't aware that wheels dictated ones sexuality.
    Naw, I'm just the forum scrooge. It gets frustrating seeing 14 new threads a week about getting some PHAT rims.

I'm also a hypocrit though, because I'd take 14 threads per week about heads or cams.

This forum has been around over 4 years, a quick search will pull up about a million different rims.

-Chris

My man, we're not looking at chromed our spinners or flats. These are light weight track wheels.

Also, if you wanted like a raw racing vehicle you shouldn't have went with cadillac. A brand that has a history of black guys putting 24" wheels on them, tvs, hydraulics, etc, shouldn't be your first choice for a "sports sedan," which you expect no one to talk about looks.

BowenCT is offline Cadillac Owners Connoisseur
    Automobile(s): '04 CTS-V platinum/blk.

"Shit, YO......You need to put some Lambo doors on that Lambo! Dayumm!"

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.