Blue V sighted on NJ Garden State Parkway?
Cadillac

Cadillac Forums | Help Us Help You | Advertise | Cadillac Parts | Cadillac News | Cadillac Classifieds / (Old System)

Cadillac Technical Archive | Cadillac Dealers | Cadillac Reviews | Cadillac Dealer Reviews | Cadillac Vendors

CadillacForums.com is the premier Cadillac Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
+ Reply to Thread
2004-2007 Cadillac CTS-V General Discussion Discussion, Blue V sighted on NJ Garden State Parkway? in Cadillac CTS-V Series Forum - 2004 - 2007; Anyone know of a shop in the NJ area that is doing a lot of custom work to a V? ...
    Cal
    Cal is offline Cadillac Owners Enthusiast

Blue V sighted on NJ Garden State Parkway?

Anyone know of a shop in the NJ area that is doing a lot of custom work to a V? My partner swears it was a dark blue V humming fast down the Parkway today. I am thinking if they went for a $5k+ paint job it must be a tuner shop since there are only 2,000 of the freakin things on the road, how much more unique do you really need your car to be. He didn't know about what mods it had, was flying by, but he recognized the grille and tailpipe.

Anyone know who this could be?

- C.

2. Remove Advertisements
    CadillacForums.com
    Advertisements

miscreant is offline GM Connection

Re: Blue V sighted on NJ Garden State Parkway?

Quote Originally Posted by Cal
    Anyone know of a shop in the NJ area that is doing a lot of custom work to a V? My partner swears it was a dark blue V humming fast down the Parkway today. I am thinking if they went for a $5k+ paint job it must be a tuner shop since there are only 2,000 of the freakin things on the road, how much more unique do you really need your car to be. He didn't know about what mods it had, was flying by, but he recognized the grille and tailpipe.

Anyone know who this could be?

- C.
    Was probably a Blue Chip CTS, but could be....
    2004 Cadillac CTS (**SOLD** ): http://www.ctsowners.com
    2004 Pontiac GTO: http://www.myyellowgto.com

JJOC is offline Cadillac Owners Member

I promise it wasn't me, although around June10th, when I'm back in the States to pick up my black one, I hope it will be me!

ronr is offline Cadillac Owners Enthusiast
    Automobile(s): CTS-V

I was at my dealer today and they had a blue one with an aftermarket grill very similar to the V but it was a regular CTS. It also had other various forms of bling bling (gold Cadillac stuff, am rims...)

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.