Moore Cadillac in Chantilly, VA -- Stay Away!
Cadillac

Cadillac Forums | Help Us Help You | Advertise | Cadillac Parts | Cadillac News | Cadillac Classifieds / (Old System)

Cadillac Technical Archive | Cadillac Dealers | Cadillac Reviews | Cadillac Dealer Reviews | Cadillac Vendors

CadillacForums.com is the premier Cadillac Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
+ Reply to Thread
2004-2007 Cadillac CTS-V General Discussion Discussion, Moore Cadillac in Chantilly, VA -- Stay Away! in Cadillac CTS-V Series Forum - 2004 - 2007; I'll attempt to make a long story short... A few weeks back I was hit by a truck, very small ...
    TaVern is offline Cadillac Owners Master
    Automobile(s): 2006 CTS-V

Moore Cadillac in Chantilly, VA -- Stay Away!

I'll attempt to make a long story short...

A few weeks back I was hit by a truck, very small damage to the rear bumper. No biggie. I took it into Moore Cadillac in northern Virginia to get fixed (sorry Luke, it was an insurance thing). Recently got it back and they did a great job.

Went into my center console yesterday to get a stamp for one of my bills to mail off...

No stamps.

Are you f'n kidding me?! This joke of a dealership took a measly $7 worth of stamps out of my car. Pathetic.

Went back this morning and explained to the collision center manager that he has a complete zero working in his shop and that this dealership will never see me or my Cadillac ever again.

2. Remove Advertisements
    CadillacForums.com
    Advertisements

trukk is offline Cadillac Owners Master
    Automobile(s): '05 CTS-V, '12 CTS-V Manny Vagon

Re: Moore Cadillac in Chantilly, VA -- Stay Away!

Hopefully that low life will get a nasty papercut on his tongue.

As we all know, Lindsay Cadillac FTMFW!

-Chris
    2005 CTS-V:No Roof|T2+Eibachs|Corsa|UUC:Shifter, 2pc rotors, B-Lines, Motor/Tran Mounts, Diff Bushings|LPE CAI|FFV IntakeTube|Hotchkis Sways|Kooks 1.75 Coated LTs+cats|KARS III |Mamofied Fast90 + NW90|224/228 111+0 XFI/XE-R .609/.588+Dual Springs|ATI 25% UD Pulley|YT 1.7" UltraLites|Melling HiFlow OP|Cloyes Hex Adjust Timing Set|Lucas 42# Flow Matched Injectors|Katech LS9X Twin-Disk ClutchMustang Dyno Tuned (SAE): 412rwhp / 380 rwtq
    2012 CTS-V:No Roof|Wagon|M6|Recaros|Bone stock (for now)

Keys8541 is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): Silver 04V Kooks,Corsa,UUC S.Shifter/Bushings, Badass Driver

moore caddy in tysons are a bunch of idiots too... i went there to buy a V and the dealer looked at me like i was retarded then tried to sell me a used m3 they had on the lot. they honestly have no idea what they are doing there and only know how to sell hummers to middle aged women. and their repair shop might as well have a saw in their shop to saw off your arm for repairs. Lindsay caddy is the way to go if you live anywhere in NOVA, DC or MD

heavymetals is offline Cadillac Owners Master
    Automobile(s): 05 maggied CTS-V, 03 maggied Z06

If they did that great of work and the stamps were the only thing I say big deal.

Chickensh*t thing to do (ransack for loose change or stamps) but probably the guy who cleans the cars.

I know what you're saying Heavy... And the stamps really aren't a big deal to me. The manager even offered to reimburse me 7 bucks but I refused. I don't even care about the money.

I care that a thieving dirtbag who works for this dealership decided to rifle through my shit. And instead of just blowing it off, I was going let these assclowns know what kind of employees they have.

the cadillac kid is offline Cadillac Owners 10000+ Posts
    Automobile(s): > BMUU

i guess u had to pay for the carwash
    sry j

6104696 is offline Cadillac Owners Connoisseur

Moore in Tysons is gone; they moved to Chantilly. I'm gonna defend Moore in this case; a porter or a night watchman or virtually anybody might have lifted the stamps, and if the manager offered you full reimbursement, then what else can you expect?

That having been said, when I first bought my V I had it serviced once at Moore (walking distance from my office when they were in Tysons). They clearly were not a performance oriented dealership, though they did an adequate job. I then heard about James joining Lindsay 17 miles away. Since my first experience at Lindsay, I have never considered anywhere else but Lindsay for my V service/repair, and now they work on my suburban too (even though the Chevy dealer is also walking distance from my office).

I am not badmouthing Moore (actually in view of your post I think more highly of them!), but Lindsay is the place to go in NoVa.

Quote Originally Posted by the cadillac kid View Post
    i guess u had to pay for the carwash

the cadillac kid is offline Cadillac Owners 10000+ Posts
    Automobile(s): > BMUU

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.