Dallas Area Racing?
Cadillac

Cadillac Forums | Help Us Help You | Advertise | Cadillac Parts | Cadillac News | Cadillac Classifieds / (Old System)

Cadillac Technical Archive | Cadillac Dealers | Cadillac Reviews | Cadillac Dealer Reviews | Cadillac Vendors

CadillacForums.com is the premier Cadillac Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
+ Reply to Thread
2004-2007 Cadillac CTS-V General Discussion Discussion, Dallas Area Racing? in Cadillac CTS-V Series Forum - 2004 - 2007; My ex used to work for a Dr. that took his Acura NSX to dallas to do some sort of ...
    keithsm2 is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): 05' Stealth Gray V, UUC STS, 11 V Coupe, W. Diamond, B&B Ex

Dallas Area Racing?

My ex used to work for a Dr. that took his Acura NSX to dallas to do some sort of racing....anyone around there know anything about where?? Im sure it was not drag racing....thought it might be something i could get involved with if they have a amatuer class..

Thanks

2. Remove Advertisements
    CadillacForums.com
    Advertisements

keithsm2 is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): 05' Stealth Gray V, UUC STS, 11 V Coupe, W. Diamond, B&B Ex

Re: Dallas Area Racing?

bump

Wicked_V is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): 2006 CTS-V

Check out the post below from Kmajecki, there is a link for www.TheDriversEdge.net. I've don't know much about it or if Kmajecki went to this but there is another event coming up at Motorsports Ranch on Feb 2nd and 3rd.

http://www.cadillacforums.com/forums...road-race.html

Also, if you just want to drive on a track, from time to time there are open track day events at Texas Motor Speedway. You get to drive (race the clock) on the road race course within the infield. I went a couple of times when I had my Ninja and it was really fun. (small track for a car but fun). The cost is usually pretty cheap and you run as many times as possible during 1 or 2 days. (usually about 3 times per day depending on the crowd...)

Let us know if you decide to do one of these.

whisler151 is offline Cadillac Owners Connoisseur
    Automobile(s): 2011 CTS Coupe, 2010 Ford Raptor

There aren't many of us that race out here. Most of my racing is up and down the tollway and 35.

CTS2NV is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): BLK 05 CTS-V (sold) 92 Widebody NSX (current) Looking for V2

The motorsport ranch is the way to go. I had a blast there. Will definitely go again when i have the funds and money.
    http://www.motorsportranch.com/

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.