Cadillac Owners Forum banner

Dallas Area Racing?

940 views 4 replies 4 participants last post by  CTS2NV 
#1 ·
My ex used to work for a Dr. that took his Acura NSX to dallas to do some sort of racing....anyone around there know anything about where?? Im sure it was not drag racing....thought it might be something i could get involved with if they have a amatuer class..

Thanks

#3 ·
Check out the post below from Kmajecki, there is a link for www.TheDriversEdge.net. I've don't know much about it or if Kmajecki went to this but there is another event coming up at Motorsports Ranch on Feb 2nd and 3rd.

http://www.cadillacforums.com/forums/cadillac-cts-v-series-forum/101627-dallas-area-road-race.html

Also, if you just want to drive on a track, from time to time there are open track day events at Texas Motor Speedway. You get to drive (race the clock) on the road race course within the infield. I went a couple of times when I had my Ninja and it was really fun. (small track for a car but fun). The cost is usually pretty cheap and you run as many times as possible during 1 or 2 days. (usually about 3 times per day depending on the crowd...)

Let us know if you decide to do one of these.

#4 ·
There aren't many of us that race out here. Most of my racing is up and down the tollway and 35.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.