You can race this weekend
Cadillac

Cadillac Forums | Help Us Help You | Advertise | Cadillac Parts | Cadillac News | Cadillac Classifieds / (Old System)

Cadillac Technical Archive | Cadillac Dealers | Cadillac Reviews | Cadillac Dealer Reviews | Cadillac Vendors

CadillacForums.com is the premier Cadillac Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
+ Reply to Thread
2004-2007 Cadillac CTS-V General Discussion Discussion, You can race this weekend in Cadillac CTS-V Series Forum - 2004 - 2007; This is my third attempt at getting one of you guys out to drive your car as it was meant ...
    Uber-V is offline Cadillac Owners Member

You can race this weekend

This is my third attempt at getting one of you guys out to drive your car as it was meant to be driven. Yes, it is last minute but that is when most deals come up with me.

I'm hoping someone will redeem themselves and this group. Are you performance posers? Or are you willing to put performance on the pavement and seek glory for Mother V? I will offer this one last chance before I go to civicsi.com (Don't make me do it).

I have a paid spot at this weekend's Silverstate challenge. I will offer this spot to anyone with a CTS-V available to be in Las Vegas on Saturday 4-15 or before. I have driven this event four times and won my class twice. I am a sponsor of the event so we get first class treatment - as all participants do. Just so we are clear I have paid for the entry, can get you a room (sold out but I can get one) and Saturday dinner is paid for. You will be responsible for getting there, one night hotel, gas and any extra activities.

A business event has precluded me from bringing my CTS-V to the event. My loss your gain. Call me at 303-478-9320 if you are interested. I will fill you in on the details.

2. Remove Advertisements
    CadillacForums.com
    Advertisements

Silver Baron is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): 2

Re: You can race this weekend

Gosh. Had I known earlier, I would have come down from Toronto for this.

Any way, good luck to you.

Keep an eye out for a 2000 Mustang / 130 mph class. Driver Rick McLeod with Navigator Steve McKelvie. I raced with Steve at the 2003 Targa Newfoundland.

Uber-V is offline Cadillac Owners Member

A little more clarification:

I will be at the event - just not bringing my car. The entry is in my name. I will either navigate or drive with you. If you want to be the driver you will need to be there on Thurs. to complete the Derek Daly driving school at LVMS ($175). If not, I can drive and you can navigate - then you will not need to be there until Sat. I will suggest the 110 class since it does not require any modifications to the car. We will try to average 110 mph for almost 100 miles. Top speed is limited to 125. I will be coming in to Vegas early afternoon on Saturday and then driving to Ely for the race.

desertsun is offline Cadillac Owners Member

Thumbs up Re: You can race this weekend

Man, I wish I had my V now. I have driven that road (not during the race time) and it's great fun, especially the twisties thru the canyon. Someone should jump at this chance.

Cal
    Cal is offline Cadillac Owners Enthusiast

I'll be at the one in Sept. I told my partner (who has the Z06) and he was ready to pack up the crew and head out, if it had been next weekend. He's hooked!

Thanks for the offer Uber.

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.