Cadillac Owners Forum banner
1K views 12 replies 6 participants last post by  Clintonwmills 
#1 ·
Is StabiliTrack standard equipment on the V? not sure If my V's got it.

Thanks, Chet

#7 ·
Chet,

C'mon man, you haven't engage Stability Control yet. That's the best part. Ta' hell with traction control, WAG DA' TAIL man! So far that's the only way I've been able to leave anything resembling a tire patch without the morse code effect (wheel hop).

#8 ·
Silver Baron said:
How is the cycle (TC off, Performance Mode etc...) on the steering wheel button again. I don't rthink the car keeps you informed what is currently the setting :hmm:
http://www.cadillacforums.com/forums/showthread.php?t=12644

Anyone notice that there are 2 (yes TWO) T/C buttons in the CTS-V? I believe they do the same thing, just weird that there are 2.

Anyone else notice this?

-Ben

G
#9 ·
Ben, are the two you are referring to the steering wheel control and the one in the glove box? For some reason, I was thinking the one in the glove box was the only one that turned on competition mode after it was held for 5 seconds. ???

#10 ·
DarthVader said:
Ben, are the two you are referring to the steering wheel control and the one in the glove box?
Yup.

DarthVader said:
For some reason, I was thinking the one in the glove box was the only one that turned on competition mode after it was held for 5 seconds. ???
Uh, no. Should be identical, I can get to what seems to be all the modes (incl. CDM) from either.

Someone correct me if I'm wrong (pls!).

-Ben

#11 ·
I did not know there was one in the glove box.. i am going to go out and look at the car now...

However, remember that the T/V button on the steering wheel was an addition for the V. The glove box switch is probably a carryover from the regular CTS since they dont have a steering wheel control dedicated to it. Why remove it if it wont hurt to leave it there?

Does it actually work though?

Reed

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.