Cadillac Owners Forum banner
3K views 21 replies 11 participants last post by  ctsvett 
#1 ·
#6 ·
"....and for the price, it's hard to imagine anyone would consider anything else"AMEN!

#11 ·
A good number of the pre-prod/show cars had the CF engine cover (and from a distance the CF could look glass black).

To remove the cover, first remove the cross brace (as you expected), and then it just snap clips up and off (you may have/want to remove the oil filler cap 1st but not completely necessary).

-Ben

#16 ·
I did the same thing (Save Target As) but you are only saving the link, so it will work only as long as the film is left on the server. I tried to find the file itself on my hard drive, but it wasn't there. Sometimes you can find MPG files in the Temporary Internet Files folder and then copy/save to another location, but this site doesn't copy the file to your disk. Bummer.

#19 ·
Silver Baron,

Thanks very much for posting this. I downloaded the freeware DAP and had no problem either downloading the file. I have a feeling that this new computer with XP Professional has so many security checks that I was unable to download the way I was able to do on my earlier WIN2000 computer. This DAP program solved the problem immediately! Is it worth buying up to the DAP 7.0 version, or is this free version good for most purposes (if you know)? Thanks.

#21 ·
JJOC said:
Silver Baron,

Thanks very much for posting this. I downloaded the freeware DAP and had no problem either downloading the file. I have a feeling that this new computer with XP Professional has so many security checks that I was unable to download the way I was able to do on my earlier WIN2000 computer. This DAP program solved the problem immediately! Is it worth buying up to the DAP 7.0 version, or is this free version good for most purposes (if you know)? Thanks.[/QUOT

I am only using the free ware and I download quite a bit. Just try if for a view weeks and see if you miss any feature.

#22 ·
Posted this video on the FAQ.

There is a link to the low and high bandwidth versions from the FAQ:
Http://www.cadillac.faq

Click on "where can I find V reviews??

On the website I hosted the videos, there are 2 versions. A 1 mb version for slow connections, and a 7 mb version for faster connections. QUality is poor on the lower quality version, but thats why it is smaller file size. These are embedded Windows Media files.

I will keep this up as long as I can or until my ISP turns this off.

Reed

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.