Road & Track Television - Page 2
Cadillac

Cadillac Forums | Help Us Help You | Advertise | Cadillac Parts | Cadillac News | Cadillac Classifieds / (Old System)

Cadillac Technical Archive | Cadillac Dealers | Cadillac Reviews | Cadillac Dealer Reviews | Cadillac Vendors

CadillacForums.com is the premier Cadillac Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
2004-2007 Cadillac CTS-V General Discussion Discussion, Road & Track Television in Cadillac CTS-V Series Forum - 2004 - 2007; I did the same thing (Save Target As) but you are only saving the link, so it will work only ...
    JJOC is offline Cadillac Owners Member

Re: Road & Track Television

I did the same thing (Save Target As) but you are only saving the link, so it will work only as long as the film is left on the server. I tried to find the file itself on my hard drive, but it wasn't there. Sometimes you can find MPG files in the Temporary Internet Files folder and then copy/save to another location, but this site doesn't copy the file to your disk. Bummer.

Silver Baron is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): 2

I had no problem downloading it. Mind you, I use DAP a free download accelerator plug in http://download.com.com/3000-2071-10...&part=speedbit

MJuby is offline Cadillac Owners Member

Thanks for posting this!

I had no problems downloading it, using "Save Target As," and without any special plug-ins for downloading files.

JJOC is offline Cadillac Owners Member

Silver Baron,

Thanks very much for posting this. I downloaded the freeware DAP and had no problem either downloading the file. I have a feeling that this new computer with XP Professional has so many security checks that I was unable to download the way I was able to do on my earlier WIN2000 computer. This DAP program solved the problem immediately! Is it worth buying up to the DAP 7.0 version, or is this free version good for most purposes (if you know)? Thanks.

lasstss is offline Cadillac Owners Connoisseur

NG, there are 5 video flash files. On a right click I get only settings no access to save. Are you looking at the same thing? THis is the Caddilac site not R&T.

Silver Baron is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): 2

[QUOTE=JJOC]Silver Baron,

Thanks very much for posting this. I downloaded the freeware DAP and had no problem either downloading the file. I have a feeling that this new computer with XP Professional has so many security checks that I was unable to download the way I was able to do on my earlier WIN2000 computer. This DAP program solved the problem immediately! Is it worth buying up to the DAP 7.0 version, or is this free version good for most purposes (if you know)? Thanks.[/QUOT

I am only using the free ware and I download quite a bit. Just try if for a view weeks and see if you miss any feature.

ctsvett is offline FAQ is your Friend
    Automobile(s): CTS-V

Posted this video on the FAQ.

There is a link to the low and high bandwidth versions from the FAQ:
    Http://www.cadillac.faq

Click on "where can I find V reviews??

On the website I hosted the videos, there are 2 versions. A 1 mb version for slow connections, and a 7 mb version for faster connections. QUality is poor on the lower quality version, but thats why it is smaller file size. These are embedded Windows Media files.

I will keep this up as long as I can or until my ISP turns this off.

Reed

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.