2005 Color Options? - Page 2
Cadillac

Cadillac Forums | Help Us Help You | Advertise | Cadillac Parts | Cadillac News | Cadillac Classifieds / (Old System)

Cadillac Technical Archive | Cadillac Dealers | Cadillac Reviews | Cadillac Dealer Reviews | Cadillac Vendors

CadillacForums.com is the premier Cadillac Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
2004-2007 Cadillac CTS-V General Discussion Discussion, 2005 Color Options? in Cadillac CTS-V Series Forum - 2004 - 2007; Originally Posted by Black Sunshine The fastest Cadillac color: That is frickin awesome. That is what my car should look ...
    JimmyH is offline Cadillac Owners 10000+ Posts

Re: 2005 Color Options?

Quote Originally Posted by Black Sunshine View Post
    The fastest Cadillac color:

That is frickin awesome. That is what my car should look like. I want those freaking wheels. Points.

theloanman219 is offline Cadillac Owners Connoisseur
    Automobile(s): 05 Stealth Gray V

here are my contributions...

in different lights it looks like a different color.

The Tony Show is offline See you in the funny papers
    Automobile(s): 04 CTS-V, 05 STS, 07 SRX- All sold :(

Quote Originally Posted by Albertan View Post
    Tony
    Hate to differ with you, but I will anyway! Red Line and Infrared are exactly the same. The color codes are different but same color. My color meter check them both the same.
    I've had several paint shops unable to match Stealth Gray because they went by their color meter and ordered the wrong paint. If you park them next to each other your eye has a hard time telling, but repaint the hood on a Red Line with Infrared and it'll stand out like a sore thumb.

Red Line and Infrared are incredibly close, but still slightly different. Over the last 5 years Cadillac has had the following Reds, all of which have subtle variations:

Crimson Pearl
    Infrared
    Red E
    Red Line
    Crystal Red
    Rest in Peace, J.D. (aka Dirt_Cheap_Fleetwood)

trukk is offline Cadillac Owners Master
    Automobile(s): '05 CTS-V, '12 CTS-V Manny Vagon

Quote Originally Posted by rand49er View Post
    Almost got black, but the Stealth Gray seemed less common, more unusual, ... and faster.

...and fugly!!!....J/k....O.K., no I'm not. Actually to me Stealth Grey looks great in some light, and not so good other times.

I'm happy with my conservative Light Platinum. Undoubtedly, the fastest color.

-Chris
    2005 CTS-V:No Roof|T2+Eibachs|Corsa|UUC:Shifter, 2pc rotors, B-Lines, Motor/Tran Mounts, Diff Bushings|LPE CAI|FFV IntakeTube|Hotchkis Sways|Kooks 1.75 Coated LTs+cats|KARS III |Mamofied Fast90 + NW90|224/228 111+0 XFI/XE-R .609/.588+Dual Springs|ATI 25% UD Pulley|YT 1.7" UltraLites|Melling HiFlow OP|Cloyes Hex Adjust Timing Set|Lucas 42# Flow Matched Injectors|Katech LS9X Twin-Disk ClutchMustang Dyno Tuned (SAE): 412rwhp / 380 rwtq
    2012 CTS-V:No Roof|Wagon|M6|Recaros|Bone stock (for now)

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.