Cadillac Owners Forum banner

"SOULETR" IS ALIVE...Exhaust Clip...

2K views 28 replies 17 participants last post by  trukk 
#1 ·
Please excuse the puffs of smoke as the engine is on a rich tune (117 degrees here) and under 40 minutes of driving....

Will have lots more after she's tuned up and tweaked...:thumbsup:

Chef

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xam2qGO3HDM

#7 ·
Sounds real mean Chef. Those poor tires. They look new. I would love to drive my stocker against you at the track(or any modded V). It seems like your gettin ready for a throwdown with the 2009 jet powered V. Thats a contest I can't wait to see.

#8 ·
NICE...

#13 ·
That's how the V was meant to sound, you are going to need many pairs of brown underwear once you get your V on the track.
Time to ante up for a bullet-proof rear, as I know from experience that the sound of the diff grenading is much, much louder than the purr of your motor.
Good luck, great job, and make sure your little ones all get scholarships:) .

#15 ·
Chef...you just made my night! Ol' Harry M. Leland never saw this coming!! Gotta say that's baddest sounding Caddy, if not one of the baddest sounding street cars ever! :thumbsup: Too bad I no longer work at Bondurant...I would've crossed the street the minute I heard this thing roll in!

-Erik Valdez
Circo Meta Forma
Graphic Design, Decals, Banners, T-Shirts, etc.

#20 ·
Damn. Saw this after I came to work today. Not gonna be able to hear until Sat. No computer at work has speakers and I'm going away. If that car goes to Ohio, I'll make it a day trip just to see it. I can't wait to hear it.

#22 ·
Hell hear it at the track. Have a vid taken and hear it scream by on the straight wide open.

#25 ·
Here's something for the three year veteran V owners to noodle...

BliTzer goes suddenly silent about the same time Chef appears...

Both live in AZ.

Both addicted to moding the crap out of their Vs (not that there's anything wrong with that, if that's who you are).

BliTzer = Chef?

Are they one in the same?
:alchi:

#27 ·
Yeah I remember that handle.
who is Blitzer?
Sounds pretty guilty.

On another note, I finally just got to watch/listen. It almost sounds like a funny car creeping up to the line ready to go. Sounds really sick.

#29 ·
Bah, Chef can't be blitzer, I can actually read and understand his posts.

-Chris

I wonder what happened to him :confused:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.