Cadillac Owners Forum banner

Specter Werkes/Sports Extractor Hood. One Available Now!

2K views 18 replies 12 participants last post by  Flyin-Ryan 
#1 ·
We have an Extractor Hood in stock available for the first caller. Forum members receive 10% off and we are offering free shipping.
$1345.50 Shipped

See less See more
#8 ·
Mines going on in a few days. It was very and I repeat very difficult to finish. Block sanding, primed, sun baked and then repeat the process over 6 times. Not sure if mine is the material that's in the picture or a carbon fiber one that they offered? It was more than that price new $1,700.00 or so.

Bought it brand new in the box not painted from a racer at a seriously low price...

Is there two types of materials that you use? Fiberglass and a Carbon Fiber? I remember a ways back when I ws talking about it there were two price quotes for the same hood one being 3-4 more?

#10 ·
Thanks for the reply Chef; The Carbon fiber hood that you have will have more read-through than a Fiberglass hood will. The Fiberglass definitely easier to finish versus the carbon.

The hood available is a Fiberglass hood.

#15 ·
Here is some information about the weight of our Extractor Hood. The stock hood is very light at 21.5 lbs. Our untrimmed (we still need to remove material to open the extractors, ie. take more weight out of it) weighs in at 17.5 lbs. Once we add the brackets it should finish out at about 19lbs, 2.5 lbs lighter than stock.

Florian; I pm'ed last week, did you get the message?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.