Cadillac Owners Forum banner

2nd Annual Denver, CO Cadillac Owners Meet

2K views 28 replies 11 participants last post by  tweeter81 
#1 ·
Hey all,

First off let me say, it is getting to be the season where all the cool cars come out here in Colorado and I have the itch for another Cadillac (CTS-Vs, and others) Owners Meet.

I want to send a feeler out there to get an idea of the interest and what would be a good time and place.

Last year, we met at the C.B. & Potts in the Flatirons area and had a good turnout of 10 CTS-Vs, 1 CTS, and a couple of other Cadillacs (and they were all cool). It was an awesome time.

This year I figured it would be fair to have the meet farther south to accommodate the guys coming from Colorado Springs or south Denver. I was thinking somewhere at or near the Park Meadows mall (unfortunately I have never been there, so I will need some help determining a restaurant to meet at). I also was thinking that June 24th might be a good day for the event.

Please post on this thread if you are interested in attending and if the above time and place will work for you. Keep in mind that the chosen place and time might not be ideal for everybody, but if you can possibly make it work, please try.

This will be a GREAT time to meet the other V owner's out there and share mod ideas, track experiences, drink some beer, eat a good meal, and just have a great time discussing one of the coolest cars ever made.

Let's do this thing! :highfive:

C.J.

See less See more
#2 ·
I'm in. There are several good resturants around there, California Pizza Kitchen, Earls, Red Robin, among others. Let me know if I can be of any help, I live in Castle Rock, and work 5 minutes away from the mall area at Centennial Airport. Looking forward to seeing everyone again, and hopefully meeting a few new faces!:thumbsup:
Mike

#3 ·
Good to hear Mike. As the date gets closer I may ask you to go ahead and pick the meeting place, but we still have some time.

Alright...that's 2 (including myself)!!!

#5 ·
Welcome. I highly recommend coming to these meets, they are a blast.

#10 ·
That's 5, keep those posts comin!

#12 ·
Definitely plan this as a work trip and kill two birds with one stone. You will have a lot of fun.

That's 6 (maybe).

#13 ·
Hey All,

A little off topic question for you...

It is possible I might be moving to Denver and was wondering what it is like driving a V there? Can you drive year round - if not what do you do? Is there a dealer there that knows about the CTS-V?

Any info would be great.

-Paul

anim8orCTSV

#15 ·
I definitely do not drive my V year round. I have a 2000 GMC Sonoma 4x4 for that. I would say that 8-9 months out of the year, the weather is perfect here, but the other 3-4 months could see tons of snow (like last winter) or not so much, but either way, it is almost a requirement to have a 4x4 to get you around when the big storms hit.

As far a dealer goes, I used Medved Cadillac in Wheatridge, CO which is one of the suburbs northwest of Denver and they do a great job. The service advisor is Tim Wilt and he is awesome.

If you make it out here before June 24th fee free to join us for the meet.

#14 ·
I drive mine year round, but I have a set of snow tires that I use from late october thru late april. I use the 245/45/18 Dunlop Winter Sport M3's, they're great in the snow, but be very careful cornering in them on dry pavement. The only problem is when the snow is too deep for ground clearence (obviously). But we are known for having a few storms that really dump on us throughout the winter, so have a backup plan.

As far as dealers go, I've had no issues whatsoever with Don Massey Cadillac in Lone Tree, talk to Dan Turner, he owns an '05 GTO that he rages on all the time and understands our type of mentality (not implying anything). The techs have never jacked any repairs up either. Overall I've been very happy with them.:thumbsup:

#16 ·
Only 25 more days until the Denver meet. We need some more people to post, I want a better turnout than last year!!!

#17 ·
Only 19 more days until the fun begins...

Damn, I gotta get those headers coated, installed, and get the car tuned. I may need some luck to pull this off before the meet.

#19 ·
Copperhead, the more the merrier, set that date aside!

Only 16 more days until this bad boy (the meet) gets underway.

#20 ·
Only 9 days left to make plans for the V meet. I hope to see every Colorado guy that is on the forums at the meet as well. By the way, recieved my Kooks in the mail yesterday, am having them Cerma-Kromed this weekend and should have the headers installed and tune completed by next Thursday. I can't wait!!! :worship:

#23 ·
I am stilling finalizing the particular place in the Park Meadows area. I have never even been there but I hear it will be a good meeting place. If any of you guys have suggestions on what restaurant to meet at please feel free to post them here. I will be starting another thread either tomorrow or Friday with all the details in the title of the thread. As it stands, unless I hear otherwise, I am thinking of noon or 1:00 PM as a start time.

Again, I don't want everyone chiming in and saying that a certain time is better, etc. but I do want to know if that time is absolutely going to prevent someone from coming, it can be moved up. I picked that time so everybody will have time to wash and detail their car that morning if they procrastinated that much.

See y'all in a few!!!

#26 ·
Champps Americana is exactly what I came up with too. Great minds think alike.

#29 ·
Guys, see other thread for all details. I decided on 1:00 PM.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.