Road America 4/17 & 18
Cadillac

Cadillac Forums | Help Us Help You | Advertise | Cadillac Parts | Cadillac News | Cadillac Classifieds

Cadillac Technical Archive | Cadillac Dealers | Cadillac Reviews | Cadillac Dealer Reviews | Cadillac Vendors

CadillacForums.com is the premier Cadillac Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
+ Reply to Thread
2004-2007 Cadillac CTS-V General Discussion Discussion, Road America 4/17 & 18 in Cadillac CTS-V Series Forum - 2004 - 2007; I may have a shared spot available for 4/17 and 18 at Road America. An associate at work just sold ...
    Uber-V is offline Cadillac Owners Member

Road America 4/17 & 18

I may have a shared spot available for 4/17 and 18 at Road America. An associate at work just sold his M3 so he won't be driving. This is a track day event that is an absolute blast. I shared a spot last year and got 200% of the seat time expected. If you want to drive your new "V" on the track, have some experience, are willing to part with $175, will "test" a new cool product (you get to keep it) and most importantly you are a "sick car person" then reply. I'd like to see another V on the track.

DANK is offline Cadillac Owners Member

Re: Road America 4/17 & 18

What Track?

Road America - Elkhart Lake, WI (The big track)

I can't believe someone hasn't jumped on this. Let me explain:

You get 2 days to have fun on one of the world's most famous road courses in your new V car that is built for this track. The event has been sold out since last year. I will supply a free prototype Optima battery (no horsepower but pretty cool). Only $175 for two days. Is this the right forum?

www.speedseekers.com

5. Remove Advertisements
    Cadillac Forums
    Advertisements

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

What Cadillac(s) do you own? (Or type NONE)

Please select your insurance company (Optional)

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.