2004-2007 Cadillac CTS-V General Discussion Discussion, Rear Bumper Removal/Install in Cadillac CTS-V Series Forum - 2004 - 2007; Quick question for those that have done this - you guys know if the the three push in retaining pins ...
- 04-18-07 01:03 PM #1Cadillac Owners Connoisseur
- Join Date
- Jan 2006
Rear Bumper Removal/Install
Quick question for those that have done this - you guys know if the the three push in retaining pins on the bottom have to be snipped/cut on removal and replaced with new pins on install? If so, anyone know the part number for those?
Any other miscellaneous bolts or pins to have on hand?
- Sponsored Links Remove Advertisements
+ Reply to Thread
Gear in this thread - Powered by O'Reilly Auto Parts
- Pilot Automotive - Hitch/Bumper Mount Backup Light
Hitch/Bumper Mount Backup Light - Hitch/Bumper Mount Backup Light
- Armor All - Leather Restorer
Leather Restorer - Outlast Leather RestorerMore on Armor All - Leather Restorer
- Rain-X - Original Glass Water Repellent
Original Glass Water Repellent - 16 Oz.