I'm Getting There..... - Page 2
Cadillac

Cadillac Forums | Help Us Help You | Advertise | Cadillac Parts | Cadillac News | Cadillac Classifieds

Cadillac Technical Archive | Cadillac Dealers | Cadillac Reviews | Cadillac Dealer Reviews | Cadillac Vendors

CadillacForums.com is the premier Cadillac Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
2004-2007 Cadillac CTS-V General Discussion Discussion, I'm Getting There..... in Cadillac CTS-V Series Forum - 2004 - 2007; I just got off the phone with Doug (CTSV05) and I can tell you that his rear 'WILL' work and ...
    ctsvflorida is offline Cadillac Owners Connoisseur
    Automobile(s): '04 Plat CTS-V

Re: I'm Getting There.....

I just got off the phone with Doug (CTSV05) and I can tell you that his rear 'WILL' work and I am going to fly to Ohio possibly as early as next week to see this set up. I am a great judge of character, as you can tell by my last major decision, lol, and Doug seems extremely passionate about his work as well as trustworthy! I know when I meet him that I feel the same way! I think we should all be lining up to get this rear which will include a one piece driveshaft and shocks that will eliminate wheel hop as well. He'll have to explain the wheel hop thing to you guys as I got way too much info. to remember the whole wheel hop thing but I believe it was to eliminate all of it, but if not, it would eliminate 90-95% of it! I know testing still needs to be done but his estimates are probably right on!

It wouldn't be a bad idea to maybe start a list of seriously interested buyers for when when this project is ready and hopefully he will chime in as to price! This list could speed up production!

Florian is offline crushing Vs with my Wurm
    Automobile(s): 2013 GT500 - 700+ HP

Quote Originally Posted by ctsvflorida View Post
    I know testing still needs to be done but his estimates are probably right on!
    YIKES!!!! Thats MY V getting thrashed!!! Its all for a good cause, my fellow forum members...

F

BLACK_CTSV is offline Cadillac Owners Enthusiast
    Automobile(s): '04 Raven CTS-V - Maggie'd

Wow - very encouraging!!! Sign me up!

PS - you should change the title of this thread - I almost missed it!!

urbanski is offline Cadillac Owners 10000+ Posts
    Automobile(s): 05 CTS-V

yes Doug is a total stand-up guy

ctsvflorida is offline Cadillac Owners Connoisseur
    Automobile(s): '04 Plat CTS-V

Good point from Black-CTSV! I will PM Doug now to start a new thread. I am sure he'll do it in the next day or two.

6. Remove Advertisements
    Cadillac Forums
    Advertisements

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

What Cadillac(s) do you own? (Or type NONE)

Please select your insurance company (Optional)

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.