Too Many V's in Round Rock, Texas ! - Page 3
Cadillac

Cadillac Forums | Help Us Help You | Advertise | Cadillac Parts | Cadillac News | Cadillac Classifieds / (Old System)

Cadillac Technical Archive | Cadillac Dealers | Cadillac Reviews | Cadillac Dealer Reviews | Cadillac Vendors

CadillacForums.com is the premier Cadillac Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
2004-2007 Cadillac CTS-V General Discussion Discussion, Too Many V's in Round Rock, Texas ! in Cadillac CTS-V Series Forum - 2004 - 2007; Originally Posted by VDiddy DK, I live in Northwest Austin and it's beautiful...lots of rolling hills, very near the Balcones ...
    DarkKnight is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): 05 CTS-V, 06 SRX, 08 Vette

Re: Too Many V's in Round Rock, Texas !

Quote Originally Posted by VDiddy View Post
    DK, I live in Northwest Austin and it's beautiful...lots of rolling hills, very near the Balcones Canyonlands 2500 acre preserve. The neighborhood is called The Dominion at Great Hills and houses are typically between $400K and $625K and are 2800 to 4000 square feet. The schools are part of the Round Rock school system even though I'm in the City of Austin and are some of the best public schools in the country. My 7 year old attends a blue ribbon elementary that's two blocks from my house.

There's another guy just down the street that has a black V like mine...except he doesn't have worked 408 that punches 460HP to the wheels.

If you're interested in learning more about the neighborhood you can PM me. Also, this is a shameless plug...but my Mom (http://www.virginiahines.com/) has been in Austin real estate since 1976 and knows this area very well. She could help you out if you're interested in getting some information on listings in the area, schools, etc.

Good luck to you....and if you move out there let us know. I'm thinking of organizing an Austin area V Cruise down 1431 to Marble Falls...should be a lot of fun.
    PM sent.

z06bigbird is offline Cadillac Owners Connoisseur
    Automobile(s): Sedan de Ville, CTS

Hell, I remember when only the poor lived in Round Rock.

Ed

justintiime is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): none

I know this thread is ancient, but are there any v owners on this site from round rock? I'm looking to get a V from there and would pay someone via paypal to go check it out for me

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.