Voss Village Caddy has a black V available for GMS or supplier pricing if eligable
Cadillac

Cadillac Forums | Help Us Help You | Advertise | Cadillac Parts | Cadillac News | Cadillac Classifieds

Cadillac Technical Archive | Cadillac Dealers | Cadillac Reviews | Cadillac Dealer Reviews | Cadillac Vendors

CadillacForums.com is the premier Cadillac Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
+ Reply to Thread
2004-2007 Cadillac CTS-V General Discussion Discussion, Voss Village Caddy has a black V available for GMS or supplier pricing if eligable in Cadillac CTS-V Series Forum - 2004 - 2007; I bought my V from them and they are very professional. msheri01 works there to. Contact Dave Grove at 937-428-2300...
    nupeskee is offline Cadillac Owners Member

Voss Village Caddy has a black V available for GMS or supplier pricing if eligable

I bought my V from them and they are very professional. msheri01 works there to. Contact Dave Grove at 937-428-2300

CVP33 is offline Cadillac Owners Master
    Automobile(s): '04V, '05V, '06SRT8, '10V, '13ZL1, '12 V, '16 Z06 SC757

Re: Voss Village Caddy has a black V available for GMS or supplier pricing if eligable

937 = Ohio. I'll buy another in August and sell this one cheap. Well, relatively cheap $46,000.

darrelld is offline Cadillac Owners Enthusiast

Re: Voss Village Caddy has a black V available for GMS or supplier pricing if eligable

Quote Originally Posted by CVP33
    937 = Ohio. I'll buy another in August and sell this one cheap. Well, relatively cheap $46,000.
    Vehicles purchased under the plan have retention requirements, below is from GM Family First Rules.

Retention

I. Purchase

A. If purchasing a vehicle under The Programs with cash or through a loan, ownership must be retained for at least six months from the date of delivery of the vehicle, except for Corvette, SSR, XLR and GTO, which have a required retention period of two (2) years from the vehicle delivery date.

https://www.gmfamilyfirst.com/pdf/rules/GMS_randg.pdf

6 months on the V.

darrelld is offline Cadillac Owners Enthusiast

6 months on the V.
    Amazing they require 2 years on the GTO!!!

Playdrv4me is offline Cadillac Owners 10000+ Posts
    Automobile(s): 1992 STS / 2005 MB G500 / 2003 STS / 2006 XLR-V

Why?

me3head is offline Cadillac Owners Member

This is new... used to be 1 year on those cars for GMS, and 2 for PEP.

Good news is that PEP vehicles only have a 6-mo requirement now (except those mentioned above)

Imagine driving a new car every 6 months for free. The question is not why, but why not.

9. Remove Advertisements
    Cadillac Forums
    Advertisements

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

What Cadillac(s) do you own? (Or type NONE)

Please select your insurance company (Optional)

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.