Why are there more posts about V's than non V's
Cadillac

Cadillac Forums | Help Us Help You | Advertise | Cadillac Parts | Cadillac News | Cadillac Classifieds / (Old System)

Cadillac Technical Archive | Cadillac Dealers | Cadillac Reviews | Cadillac Dealer Reviews | Cadillac Vendors

CadillacForums.com is the premier Cadillac Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
+ Reply to Thread
2004-2007 Cadillac CTS-V General Discussion Discussion, Why are there more posts about V's than non V's in Cadillac CTS-V Series Forum - 2004 - 2007; Just out on a limb here but I just noticed how many posts there are about the V's and V ...
    CTSV OWNER is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): 2004 CTSV

Why are there more posts about V's than non V's

Just out on a limb here but I just noticed how many posts there are about the V's and V related items.

Could it be that the average CTS owner may love his car just the way it is? And only the above average CTS owner will go online and attempt to find out more info to share with other above average CTS owners. Does that mean all of us are above average?
    Personally I enjoy and read every post, and am slowly working back the previous 20 or so pages of old info. So if I bring a Dead thread back to life don't slap me around please. I'm just trying to learn more about the cars I love.

2. Remove Advertisements
    CadillacForums.com
    Advertisements

DMC-12 is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): 2003 Cadillac CTS Sport/LUX Package

Re: Why are there more posts about V's than non V's

I think The CTS-V should get its own section in the forums... Based on the number of CTS-V threads in this section that I have seen in the past month... I think it needs it.

gothicaleigh is offline Cadillac Owners Master
    Automobile(s): Current: None Past: '94 STS, '93 Eldorado, '98 ETC, '03 CTS

The V is the 'new thing' right now. Everyone has questions and an interest in it. I am sure it will even out with time.
    As for splitting the forum, many of the questions and answers are going to be the same for both models and I think this will just lead to things being repeated in both forums.

TNT V is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by DMC-12
    I think The CTS-V should get its own section in the forums... Based on the number of CTS-V threads in this section that I have seen in the past month... I think it needs it.

Absolutely - let's have the CTS-V established as a separate topic!!

BUILDINGCTSAMG is offline Cadillac Owners Connoisseur

I dont see why they should have a seperate forum, i mean they have more in common than they do differences....cts owners can help out cts-v owners with questions and the like, but if they continues to be an outcry we can seperate them, but i think its a bad idea

Z06CTSV is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by gothicaleigh
    The V is the 'new thing' right now. Everyone has questions and an interest in it. I am sure it will even out with time.
    As for splitting the forum, many of the questions and answers are going to be the same for both models and I think this will just lead to things being repeated in both forums.

jeffgtx is offline Cadillac Owners Member

I agree with the moderator, not because i am a kiss up, but because i get value in reading posts from both cars' owners. Not that i couldn;t just read both, but i would fear that we wouldnt get a good cross section of posters. my opinion, so far i am in teh minority, oh well!

either way i do love these forums. the level of professionaliusm is completely refreshing.

darrelld is offline Cadillac Owners Enthusiast

I too agree with the Moderator, the V and non V CTS probably share %90 of the same parts. I could navigate through two threads but I enjoy listening to all the V and non V posts in a single thread.

Keep em coming.

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.