any new news on V floormats?
Cadillac

Cadillac Forums | Help Us Help You | Advertise | Cadillac Parts | Cadillac News | Cadillac Classifieds / (Old System)

Cadillac Technical Archive | Cadillac Dealers | Cadillac Reviews | Cadillac Dealer Reviews | Cadillac Vendors

CadillacForums.com is the premier Cadillac Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
+ Reply to Thread
2004-2007 Cadillac CTS-V General Discussion Discussion, any new news on V floormats? in Cadillac CTS-V Series Forum - 2004 - 2007; I cant find the thread it was on (probably because it started life as a thread about wheels if i ...
    jeffgtx is offline Cadillac Owners Member

any new news on V floormats?

I cant find the thread it was on (probably because it started life as a thread about wheels if i remember).
    Somebody sai LLoyds was working on getting the V. any news?
    thanks
    Jeff

2. Remove Advertisements
    CadillacForums.com
    Advertisements

benjet is offline Cadillac Owners Connoisseur

Re: any new news on V floormats?

Give them a few more weeks-months they said the approval from GM could take 3-4 months. IMHO it'll be worth the wait. They are SUPPOSED to let me know when then can move forward. Feel free to ask them yourself (strength in #s?)

-Ben

TNT V is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic

I found the same response regarding Lloyd mats - waiting for licensing. They are well worth the wait. I have them in my Corvette and they are outstanding quality. LAPD says they will have them as soon as they are available.

lasstss is offline Cadillac Owners Connoisseur

I just got my V rears from Loyds. Marvin at Loyds was waiting for my pattern. They now fit fine. Got mine from Stylin Concepts. Make sure that you tell them the mats are for a Vee. If not you will get the incorrect fitting CTS mats.

Licensing for the V logo will be a while. Not easy to get approval from GM. THey are very slow.

CVP33 is offline Cadillac Owners Master
    Automobile(s): '04V, '05V, '06SRT8, '10V sedan, '13ZL1 vert, '12 V coupe

I bought the Lloyds through USSpeedonline. Paid $225 for Fronts, Rears and trunk mat all embroidered with the silver caddy logo, same as on the car. Very nice.

Lasstss,

What are the holes and grommets for in the driver's side mat? Some kind of tie-down? Just curious. BTW, great fit and quality.

lasstss is offline Cadillac Owners Connoisseur

Funny thing on the mats. They come with carpet screws to keep you from kicking them under the dash. The Impala had floor snaps on the carpet and tabbed snaps on the mats for the same purpose. Good idea.. I assume that you got the right size rears?

benjet is offline Cadillac Owners Connoisseur

Let me add/clarify they have matts now that will FIT fine. I'm just waiting until they can use the "V" logo on the matts. So if you want basic matts or matts with the Caddy Crest on them you need not wait to order.

-Ben

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.