Cadillac Owners Forum banner
29K views 104 replies 48 participants last post by  AAIIIC 
#1 · (Edited)
Fellas,
Heres a few pics of the V logo headrests installed in the V. Project took about a month from start to finish givin that I have the first set and needed to get the artwork to my liking. The logo is as large as it can be made due to the taper of the headrest leather. I worked with Grant @ pontiacfirehawk2002131@yahoo.com he took the time to set it all up, send samples, etc. He is willing to do group buy stuff too....I guess he needs to clear with the mods before that can happen here.
Heres the pix. Enjoy

F

Sorry, I couldnt get all the pix up...if someone wants to host, I can send you the rest...F

#31 ·
Question: Do you have to entirely remove the headrest to remove the headrest cover?

Thanx

#34 ·
You do have to remove the headrest completely. But it is so simple its pathetic. Push the headrests all the way to the top stops, then, with a paperclip push the little hole on the right hand plastic guide and itll pop right out. Then disassemble the leather from the headrest (took 15 minutes for all 4) and voila youre done. Send to Grant, wait a week, and bingo, new headrests.

F

#39 ·
Grant,

See I told you, these guys are rabid. Get a GB going and youre machines will be quite busy. Let me know if there is anything else you need me to do (better pix, etc.)
Grant, I think the black we discussed will be a hit as well....
Fellas, this guy is so easy to work with, no issues, no bs, and workmanship that is top shelf.

F

#42 ·
CVP33 said:
Dave,

Very nice work and a quality detail. But yo' snap! What you gonna do when yall's activator be all up in that? Then how's you gonna clean it? Nuttin' worse than yo whip all jaded up wit' one of ya' bro's do doo. You hear me? Anybody rollin' in my sled gots to be wearin' do rags and that's that. Peace out. :thehand:

The preceding was brought to you by cvp, all black baby and rollin' on dubs. And that's a fact.
What is the point of the language?:hmm:
Just curious as to why your responses all take this tone? Making fun of someone in particular?

#43 ·
It was in response to Crowan's "crunk" statement. The language is all in fun and isnt meant to denigrate or be harmful. I met Crowan, he made the N. OH get together from Baltimore, which was quite cool. IIRC, he is ex-FBI and is currently the only V owner with LEO lights in the grill (which look sweet!).
Its all in jest...

Peace out!

F

#44 ·
Florian said:
It was in response to Crowan's "crunk" statement. The language is all in fun and isnt meant to denigrate or be harmful. I met Crowan, he made the N. OH get together from Baltimore, which was quite cool. IIRC, he is ex-FBI and is currently the only V owner with LEO lights in the grill (which look sweet!).
Its all in jest...

Peace out!

F
At least Carl isn't a card carrying member of the PC Police.

Tony

#45 ·
Got5onit said:
What is the point of the language?:hmm:
Just curious as to why your responses all take this tone? Making fun of someone in particular?
During the past year, during various on-line arguments, the terms "e-thug" and "internet thug" have been burned into the Forum lexicon and have become a running gag when we either give someone a good-natured flame or address the "bling" factor of various cars and accessories.

Nothing more. Nothing less. If every post was a serious discussion of "exhaust technology and the harmonics causing cabin drone," things would get a bit dull.

CR :alchi:

#46 ·
crowan said:
During the past year, during various on-line arguments, the terms "e-thug" and "internet thug" have been burned into the Forum lexicon and have become a running gag when we either give someone a good-natured flame or address the "bling" factor of various cars and accessories.

Nothing more. Nothing less. If every post was a serious discussion of "exhaust technology and the harmonics causing cabin drone," things would get a bit dull.

CR :alchi:
I'll drink to that.:alchi: :alchi: :alchi:

#47 · (Edited)
2004ctsv said:
At least Carl isn't a card carrying member of the PC Police.

Tony
Jesus tap dancin' Christ, I was out of the loop and just wanted to know what the posts were about. I wasn't too active on these boards until the past month or so.

Now I know, and knowing is half the battle. :thumbsup:
How you like them apples. Me---->:thepan: <---You
MUAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!

#48 ·
Got5onit said:
Jesus tap dancin' Christ, I was out of the loop and just wanted to know what the posts were about. I wasn't too active on these boards until the past month or so.

MUAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!
Looks like Got5 just went from playa hater to playa participator! :highfive:

Texas, representin'!

#51 ·
Got5onit said:

MUAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!

Watch your language

We'll have to wash your mouth out.

Wait - I see you're from Tex Ass, I guess we're glad you can read and write:stirpot:

Time to go - sitting in a hotel in Houston and need to find some BBQ. Maybe Pappa's at Gulfgate

T

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.