POLL: If These Wheels were available for the V would you consider buying????????
Cadillac

Cadillac Forums | Help Us Help You | Advertise | Cadillac Parts | Cadillac News | Cadillac Classifieds / (Old System)

Cadillac Technical Archive | Cadillac Dealers | Cadillac Reviews | Cadillac Dealer Reviews | Cadillac Vendors

CadillacForums.com is the premier Cadillac Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

View Poll Results: What do you think about these rims if they were available for our Veeeeeee

Voters
81. You may not vote on this poll
  • You like The DECADES ONLY

12 14.81%
  • YOU LIKE THE MODS ONLY

6 7.41%
  • YOU LIKE BOTH

12 14.81%
  • YOUD CONSIDER BUYING THE MODS OR THE DECADES

16 19.75%
  • YOUD DEFINETTLY BUY THE MODS OR THE DECADES

10 12.35%
  • YOU DONT LIKE THEM AT ALL

5 6.17%
  • THEY ARENT YOUR TASTE

20 24.69%
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
2004-2007 Cadillac CTS-V Appearance Mods Discussion, POLL: If These Wheels were available for the V would you consider buying???????? in Cadillac CTS-V Series Forum - 2004 - 2007; Hey people thanks to a couple of photoshoppers Ive got some pictures of the rims Im trying to get made ...
    04CTSVFLA is offline Cadillac Owners Connoisseur

POLL: If These Wheels were available for the V would you consider buying????????

Hey people thanks to a couple of photoshoppers Ive got some pictures of the rims Im trying to get made for the V in a 6x115 with 35+ offset I believe? And try to get some good sizes like 19x10 etc. I need to know if you like them or not please poll and post with comments! Thanks hopefully if alot of people like them we can get them! Maybe powdercoated too!!!! And remember these pictures are photoshopped so some imagination is needed to eye-fix the angles .

Decades

MODS

click the link to see the MOD on th CTS-V
    http://cadillacforums.com/forums/att...chmentid=13118

2. Remove Advertisements
    CadillacForums.com
    Advertisements

Dreamin is offline Cadillac Owners Connoisseur
    Automobile(s): 2004 V

Re: POLL: If These Wheels were available for the V would you consider buying????????

For the price listed on the website: $325... i'm in!

Re: POLL: If These Wheels were available for the V would you consider buying????????

Yes hopefully, but you have to understand they dont make 6-lug rims. So we will see.

But after talking with a rep. they were enthusiastic to see the reponse I get with these pictures. So I think/hope they are down - if you guys are down.

rand49er is offline Cadillac Owners 10000+ Posts
    Automobile(s): 2005 CTS-V, 2011 Cruze 1.4T 6MT

I'm getting some Avons for winter and want another set of wheels for them; but I'm probably looking at significantly less $, otherwise, they look great!!!

ace996 is offline Cadillac Owners Connoisseur
    Automobile(s): Lemon Law'd '05 V

For $325, I'll take 5....spare would be nice.

urbanski is offline Cadillac Owners 10000+ Posts
    Automobile(s): 05 CTS-V

decades are cool

HDMLNIUM is offline Cadillac Owners Connoisseur
    Automobile(s): 2005 CTS-V SOLD /// 2009 CTS-V own

If they make them and they are about what they say per rim I think I would be in for 2 19x8.5's and 2 19x10's.... oh and add 2 18x10's for some drag radials for the track...

Bill

akm2k5 is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic

Ive seen the mods on a regular CTS.. but they dont seem to look that good on them.. I think the Decades would look much better.. If I was a better photoshopper, I could make the decades look better on the V.

Have you thought about getting wheels from the STS-V?

AmesCTS-V is offline Cadillac Owners Enthusiast
    Automobile(s): 2012 CTS-V

I like these rims, but I'm not doing anything until next spring.
    12 CTS-V | 12 SRX | 09 Z06 | 08 C6 Z51
    05 CTS-V | 04 GTO (Sold)

akm2k5 is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic

heres another one just for the hell of it...

Jurisimprudence is offline Cadillac Owners Member

Yes, for that price, I would definitely be interested. Any idea what the weight is compared to the stock wheels? Ideally, I'd like to reduce unsprung weight. Of course, I could deal with a slight increase if it would allow me to put some more "meat" under the rear.

Hey yall. I just got off the phone with Brent at Axis. Unfortunately he said the Decades will probably have clearance issues with the brakes. If anyone has any ideas hes down to listen. Maybe if I get the Exact measurements of the rims and spokes etc, someone could do some math and see if clearing the brakes would even be an issue - he was pretty sure it would be. On ther other hand, the MOD he said could be a possibility. He has some blank rims down in the warehouse that he is willing to drill and do a test fitment on our cars. All he needs is someone willing to come down to axis wheels and drop their V off or stay for a couple hours. I would be more than willing to do this, but I live in Florida, plus I dont even have my V yet - its in Hurricane Katrina - that bitch! - as some of you may know from my other posts. But anyways they are located in Santa Fe Springs Cali. so if anyone could/is willing to do it, they will probably hook them up, and make some rims for us :-)....he also said hes got some new rims coming out that if we did this they would probably come standard in our lug pattern another +++. So someone contact me who live near them, and I will relay all the info.

Medicineman is offline Cadillac Owners Member

I'm ten miniutes away if their really interested...714-513-8835 or ccorbett@advanstar.com
    Chris

calicadi is offline Cadillac Owners Enthusiast
    Automobile(s): CTS-V

I would consider only the Decades. As with Juris, weight is a big consideration. Must be lighter than stock. Also must be capable of supporting at least 265 profile.

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.