BOOMBOTZ or other PHOTOSHOPPER Can You Please Help - Rim and Car Picture attached.
Cadillac

Cadillac Forums | Help Us Help You | Advertise | Cadillac Parts | Cadillac News | Cadillac Classifieds / (Old System)

Cadillac Technical Archive | Cadillac Dealers | Cadillac Reviews | Cadillac Dealer Reviews | Cadillac Vendors

CadillacForums.com is the premier Cadillac Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
2004-2007 Cadillac CTS-V Appearance Mods Discussion, BOOMBOTZ or other PHOTOSHOPPER Can You Please Help - Rim and Car Picture attached. in Cadillac CTS-V Series Forum - 2004 - 2007; Can someone please photoshop these rims on to that car - I am trying to get this wheel company to ...
    04CTSVFLA is offline Cadillac Owners Connoisseur

BOOMBOTZ or other PHOTOSHOPPER Can You Please Help - Rim and Car Picture attached.

Can someone please photoshop these rims on to that car - I am trying to get this wheel company to make a lug pattern for our car with proper offset - price would be under 400 a rim for 19's x 9.5 or 9.0 or 8.5 Im not sure if 19x10 will be available but I will try

Heres the picture of car - lower it a little more - like it has eibachs - so we get the real idea, and also if you could just do the rims in a powder coated black color as opposed to silver. Thanks

Heres the rims:

2. Remove Advertisements
    CadillacForums.com
    Advertisements

DeVillish is offline Cadillac Owners Connoisseur

Re: BOOMBOTZ or other PHOTOSHOPPER Can You Please Help - Rim and Car Picture attached.

ok, you'd really need to use another pic, one that matches the angle that the rim are at. If you can find a pic with the car angled the same as the rims i'll give it a shot tomarrow.

Re: BOOMBOTZ or other PHOTOSHOPPER Can You Please Help - Rim and Car Picture attached.

I cant find one at that angle I found this one and u maybe able to make it look somehwat ok in the picture. otherwise ill try and find different pictures of the rims.

Maybe you can use the rims on this car and put it on the car at the top - but in black of course?????

that will work, but right now iam at work so if you can wait till tomarrow i'll hook you up.

alright thanks man

Boombotz is offline Cadillac Owners Master
    Automobile(s): 03 Escalade, 06 SRX

I will also see what i can do with it tomm. There is no reason for 2 of us to work on it so Devillish PM me if you don't think you will get it done,and then I'll give it a shot.

what do you guys think??? about the rims I mean? Anyone Like them?

Boombotz is offline Cadillac Owners Master
    Automobile(s): 03 Escalade, 06 SRX

Quote Originally Posted by 04CTSVFLA
    what do you guys think??? about the rims I mean? Anyone Like them?
    I like them. I think they look good. Not really my taste, but that's why they make so many rims in so many styles.

I mean if u have time to one right now, thatd be great less work for Devilish tomorrow too :-) And I could start a poll on how many people might be interested and then call AXIS ASAP!!!!!

crowan is offline Cadillac Owners Enthusiast

Quote Originally Posted by 04CTSVFLA
    I mean if u have time to one right now, thatd be great less work for Devilish tomorrow too :-) And I could start a poll on how many people might be interested and then call AXIS ASAP!!!!!
    One word: decaf

Here you go, one powder coated and one not.....
    Attached Images

Thanks Devlish - Boombotz if you dont mind doing the other rim the same way - the AXIS DECADES -
    Thanks for your guys help.

That looks great devlish

Boombotz are you going to do me the favor of doing the other set like you said Id really appreciate if you did.

I need to start getting feedback from people maybe interested in either of these rims. Thanks

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.