BOOMBOTZ or other PHOTOSHOPPER Can You Please Help - Rim and Car Picture attached. - Page 2
Cadillac

Cadillac Forums | Help Us Help You | Advertise | Cadillac Parts | Cadillac News | Cadillac Classifieds / (Old System)

Cadillac Technical Archive | Cadillac Dealers | Cadillac Reviews | Cadillac Dealer Reviews | Cadillac Vendors

CadillacForums.com is the premier Cadillac Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
2004-2007 Cadillac CTS-V Appearance Mods Discussion, BOOMBOTZ or other PHOTOSHOPPER Can You Please Help - Rim and Car Picture attached. in Cadillac CTS-V Series Forum - 2004 - 2007; Wow, they look great!!! I'll take 19X8.5 (front) and 19X10 (rear) . Great work guys!!!! Any ideas on timeframe for ...
    Staxxin is offline Cadillac Owners Connoisseur
    Automobile(s): 2005 CTS-V

Re: BOOMBOTZ or other PHOTOSHOPPER Can You Please Help - Rim and Car Picture attached.

Wow, they look great!!! I'll take 19X8.5 (front) and 19X10 (rear).

Great work guys!!!!

Any ideas on timeframe for market availability?

V-seriesTech is offline Cadillac Owners Connoisseur

Re: BOOMBOTZ or other PHOTOSHOPPER Can You Please Help - Rim and Car Picture attached.

Quote Originally Posted by crowan
    One word: decaf

werd

04CTSVFLA is offline Cadillac Owners Connoisseur

Thanks I need the other wheel done before I can call Axis, so I dont have to do it twice. So as soon as the other wheel can get chopped onto the car, I will forward the pictures to Axis, and get the ball rolling on dates, and get a list of people who are interested. Yes I know I need to lay off the herbs - makes me anxious.

akm2k5 is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic

These wheels would look so fu*king bad a$$ on the V!
    Quote Originally Posted by 04CTSVFLA

I know Im waiting for someone to throw those on in photoshop. Then I CALL AXIS and do some convincing.

Staxxin is offline Cadillac Owners Connoisseur
    Automobile(s): 2005 CTS-V

I know Im waiting for someone to throw those on in photoshop. Then I CALL AXIS and do some convincing.
    Both wheels look HOT!!!! I don't think it can hurt to ask them to build both for the V, especially at the price you quoted. I'm sure they'll have a ton of orders for both wheels. I know I am definitely in... Has Axis quoted average time for availability?

nope havent asked about time of availability but at the price i dont mind waiting considering competitors ridiculous prices. Plus the wheels are sick.

I CANT DO ANYTHING TILL I GET THE 2nd SET DONE IN PHOTOSHOP, THEN PRESENT A NEW POST ASKING FOR A POLL OF THE WHEELS. THEN PRESENT MY RESULTS TO AXIS, SHOW THEM THERES DEMAND, DO SOME CONVINCING AND VWOLA SICK RIMS FOR THE V.

if you found some additional angles, it would help a lot more...

I have tried is the angle of the other one to difficult to photoshop?

Some one give it a shot at least.

okay, Ill attempt it, but Im not promising anything..

alright sweet

Okay, I dont know if this is how you wanted it, but I got someone elses V and choped these wheels in.. I tried my best to make them look good.. The rest is up to imagination I guess...

those look pretty damn good
    thanks akm2k5.

3rdstreet is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic

i want to see them with six lugs...lol

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.