Cadillac

Cadillac Forums | Help Us Help You | Advertise | Cadillac Parts | Cadillac News | Cadillac Classifieds

Cadillac Technical Archive | Cadillac Dealers | Cadillac Reviews | Cadillac Dealer Reviews | Cadillac Vendors

Thread: Lowering Question

cullingb is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): NONE

Lowering Question

Ready to install the H&R springs and MM spacers on my 2004 CTS V. Spoke with the guy at the shop whose gonna do the work and he said I would also need to install a rear differential support brace. Is he referring to the Pinion Support Brace? Is this necessary in order to install the springs and spacers? Appreciate any help/info, thanks.

2. Remove Advertisements
    CadillacForums.com
    Advertisements

AAIIIC is online now Super Moderator
    Automobile(s): '05 CTS-V

Re: Lowering Question

No idea what he's referring to, and no, you don't need to install anything else to put lowering springs on the car.
    '05 Stealth Grey CTS-V, 19x8.5/10" CCW T140s with Toyo Proxes T1 Sports (summer), black Team Dynamics ProRace 1.2 wheels with 275/35-18 R-compounds (track), Hyperblack Rota Torques (winter), KW Variant3s, V2 front brakes, Hotchkis rear sway bar, EPS cam, TEA-ported 243 heads, FAST92 intake w/LS2 TB, JBA Camaro/G8 1-3/4" shorty headers w/JBA cat pipes, Corsa exhaust, UUC motor and tranny mounts, UUC shifter, MAPerformance trailing arms, Specter cradle bushings, etc...

mberisha is offline Cadillac Owners Connoisseur
    Automobile(s): '11 Black Escalade AWD & '06 Black CTS-V

Re: Lowering Question

Let me know how the process goes OP....good luck!