2004-2007 Cadillac CTS-V Appearance Mods Discussion, 06 CD/Nav/DVD controls in Cadillac CTS-V Series Forum - 2004 - 2007; I have some paint that chipped off of the knobs and buttons and wanted to know if the knobs pull ...
- 03-31-14 12:33 PM #1
06 CD/Nav/DVD controls
I have some paint that chipped off of the knobs and buttons and wanted to know if the knobs pull off so I can paint them. I have the paint but do not want to spray paint in my car, would turn out better if I can get them out of the car.
Thanks in advance.
- 05-25-14 11:06 PM #2Cadillac Owners Member
- Automobile(s): 04 CTS 3.2 5spd manual w/Sport Pkg, 07 Grand Cherokee Diesel
- Join Date
- Mar 2013
Re: 06 CD/Nav/DVD controls
You have to take the radio out and detach the front faceplate. This will allow access to take the buttons out.
+ Reply to Thread
Gear in this thread - Powered by O'Reilly Auto Parts
- PowerTorque Tools - 1/2" Dr Torque Wrench
1/2" Dr Torque Wrench - 1/2" Dr Torqute Wrench (18" handle, 10-150 Ft/Lbs)
- PowerTorque Tools - SAE & Metric Socket Set
SAE & Metric Socket Set - 50 Piece; 3/8 Inch Drive
- PowerTorque Tools - Universal Joint Set
Universal Joint Set - 3 Piece; 1/4 Inch, 3/8 Inch, 1/2 Inch