Cadillac

Cadillac Forums | Help Us Help You | Advertise | Cadillac Parts | Cadillac News | Cadillac Classifieds

Cadillac Technical Archive | Cadillac Dealers | Cadillac Reviews | Cadillac Dealer Reviews | Cadillac Vendors

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: pics: w/19" wheels

Re: pics: w/19" wheels

calicadi -

Basically, I really like the widened stockers on the rear with 275's. I still don't think any of the aftermarket rims look as good (to me at least) as the stockers - and it keeps the V somewhat more Stealth.

The difference in cost, or savings, is "Maggie"fied by the fact I have a very unique wheel/tire combination (not to mention the ONLY lowered FG2's I know of!) for far less money. I think Lawfive is the only other V owner I know of (via this forum, of course) who has also gone this route.

I'm rambling, though...money no object the full GroundPounder package would be worth considering.

Also, from Mallett's website:

"Stage 1 - $21,880
    Includes Performance Package PLUS Mallett 19" 1-pc forged wheels and Michelin Pilot Sport PS2 265x35x19 tires"

No spindle mods noted there

Oh yeah, and I didn't spend anywhere near this either:

"Mallett Custom Lowering Kit *(for OEM-shocks only, includes alignment, installation at Mallett Cars only)
    $1,150.00"

calicadi is offline Cadillac Owners Enthusiast
    Automobile(s): CTS-V

I wonder if those Mallet rims are offset?

How is the ride with your current special shock set-up? Had you switched from standard shocks to FG2's and then lowered them, or did you start with the FG2's?

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123