Cadillac Owners Forum banner
9K views 19 replies 9 participants last post by  ctsvett 
#1 ·
Hello everyone,

I am in need of some CTS-V pics, in particular: a close up side badge shot, and a head-on rim shot. ANY help would be GREATLY appreciated. These pics are for Rockstar Games SD.

Thanks in advance,
-RS

#5 ·
BUILDINGCTSAMG said:
Here are two more.....they are from our pictures section

Thank you. I can't really use that rim shot though, I need one pretty dead-on with the entire rim in-frame. If you know of anywhere else I could check, I would really appreciate it. Also, I'm not sure about any free stuff... I don't get much myself... but if I get some pictures I could use, I might be able to get you some stickers. No promises, though.

Thanks,
-Bob

#14 ·
CTS-TO said:
RockStar Games, are you serious! Is this for a mod or for a game?

I have a better bigger logo (not a snapshot, actual graphic) if you need it (too big to attach), just pm me.

Any other pics you need?
It's for a game, and actually, we've gotten pretty much everything except for that rim shot. I like the shot in that desktop pic, you don't have the original by any chance? Thanks again.

-Bob

#18 ·
CTS-TO said:
If you're going to put cadillacs in the game, don't you need permission from GM?
And if that is required, how come you're not just asking them for their media images?
To answer your questions: Yes, and we do. However, GMs Press photos often do not cover the exact angles we need, and one of the easiest (and cheapest) methods to get photos is the internet.

-RS

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.