A few Pics of MY 2005 V, before & few after mods
Cadillac

Cadillac Forums | Help Us Help You | Advertise | Cadillac Parts | Cadillac News | Cadillac Classifieds / (Old System)

Cadillac Technical Archive | Cadillac Dealers | Cadillac Reviews | Cadillac Dealer Reviews | Cadillac Vendors

CadillacForums.com is the premier Cadillac Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
2004-2007 Cadillac CTS-V Appearance Mods Discussion, A few Pics of MY 2005 V, before & few after mods in Cadillac CTS-V Series Forum - 2004 - 2007; The rear end diff info is coming through Arizona racing, they are wanting to replace alot of inside piece.. I ...
    BliTzer is offline Cadillac Owners Enthusiast

A few Pics of MY 2005 V, before & few after mods

The rear end diff info is coming through Arizona racing, they are wanting to replace alot of inside piece.. I am telling them we need to inspect that housing just incase.. if housing is defective and the torque/power cracks it open like a nut, then the guts fall out.. so we are looking, and from what i was told by these guys even the C5 vette had no replaceable 3rd party diffs, just guts only..
    Hell, if it would fit, i would put 12 bolt rear, or ford 9 inch cut/narrowed under the damn thing.. at this point, the warranty doesn't scare me no longer since i will be buying another real soon within 4 to 6 months.. just haven't mad my mind up yet.. might even get GTO and mod it some, or even check out the hemi charger...
    Now, when they look at mine, they ar not going to see any problems because my rear diff looks ok.. but what i have done is compiled pics to show them the problems others have had like cp33, digtalpimp and so on..

They are wanting to replace with 3.90 ratio, but i don't know about that yet.. we are going to re dyno and stress test car on the dyno some, they have used set of 3.90 to try out to see what the numbers may be..

Also, some of you guys got confused.. I NEVER said i changed my diff yet what i said is,

My mods thus far:
    punched V LS6, Its now is 402.
    AFR stage 2 heads, best rockers/pushrods/lifters money could buy, cam change and of course valves as well.. (the afr stage 2 heads are modified slightly with larger intake & exhaust valve size)
    Magna Charger, larger TB recently added, cold intake (no more perform box yet, otw)
    b&b exhaust, installed those baby's are nice, and B&B guys are the best!
    so car is way fast, torque is extremely high.. thats why i went to 402, you will understand when i scan dyno tomorrow.. been thru alot today and freaking tired.
    Special balanced drive shaft is otw..
    also rear diff ordered otw, Arizona racing had diff, gears & inside guts were told to be best in world, and really not changing it do to other ppl having problems, I'm just way over hp range for diff, and that is the only thing GM gave me hell about was that..

(You guys they were being picky about me say outtake valves. geeez, you really didn't know or understand me? damn i was tired as hell, was up for 26 hours,, broke down on 202... give me a break. please)

Now when i get it all done & completed there will be plenty of pics and data to go around, for all the real nasty piranhas.

Here are a few pics of my 2005 V now, with a few mods..
    more on the way. I added Supercharged in block set on each side of car under the V logos.. I think it looks good. So far, so many compliments its insane.. Also on back i do not have CTS on r side trunk, it is another V emblem also.. So that really screws with ppl's heads..
    Attached Images

2. Remove Advertisements
    CadillacForums.com
    Advertisements

Re: A few Pics of MY 2004 V, before & few after mods

On the CoilPack covers, they are almost completed. They look completely different now. That was rough outline, with measurement marks all over them.. They are primed now, being painted soon as rear wing is painted.. I have some very nice SuperCharged Emblems i got off ebay to add on the coil pack covers, along with the V logos as well.
    Its going to look great!

The rear wing is just sitting up there in pic above, so it is off some, it kept sliding down a little..

later blitzer

Texan V is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic

Re: A few Pics of MY 2005 V, before & few after mods

Ooh, that wing looks interesting! Please post a few pics from different angles once it's painted and mounted. Did you say that it was from a late model Cobra??? btw - I always did like a clean black car w/ chrome wheels...very nice.

Yes that is what Wing factory told me.. A Cobra.. I know one thing, do not care if it came off a KENWORTH trailer, i still would have bought it.. lol I love it, and im telling you, it fits better than you think.. Pics are hard to judge, it will be painted soon Tex, promise to send them to ya personaly.

I have to hurry up and finish mods.. WIFE & Myself are expecting our first child.. so time is my enemy, :\ I have 7 months to get all done..

later.. blitzer

ages is offline Cadillac Owners Member

Hey TexanV, I sent you pm min ago with spec and measurements on it.
    Dealer said paint for Raven is 44u.

LOL ages. Wanna buy it when im done?

later blitzer..

c5racr1 is offline Cadillac Owners Enthusiast
    Automobile(s): 04 cts v

nice car, you are right, I was wrong

c5racr1,

No hard feelings bro.. I had a really bad day, and pissed off on side of freeway the other day. all i want is what i paid for to work. So lets forget about it. ok...
    My typing still sux though.

Another thing, when i get more info on the rear end, i promise to post when, how, and money, and all that everyone needs to know.. I just hate getting ppl's hopes up and it drops on them like a rock. The only rumor i heard today from performance manager Marty, is that maybe there is something in the wind about the C6 vette diff fitting, BUT, let me stress, BUT, thats only after if they can get a mod that will make it work, it can be done but something small always holds back something big.. He said something about the way tranny sets so far back and goes straight into diff... does that mean no shaft? i dont know, how could this be possible for the V? I dont know.. Also, i found out, i was told at dealer today the sts-v and the other V hood that has that cowl induction look, will not match our CTS-v.. lenght yes, width no..
    and i really want a lifted cowl like hood, i need the space badly, my headliner had to be cut due to 3/4 inch rise from heads up counting maggie... fckn sux bad,,

GM perf is calling maggie and ligen & few others tomorrow to get what they can moving on everything from diffs to hoods.. how will this take? God knows.
    but i promise all of you im doing the best i can to help the community.

laterz... blitzer

StealthV is offline Cadillac Owners Connoisseur
    Automobile(s): 2009 Z06 / 2013 F150 EcoBeast / 2008 Twin-Turbo Bimmer

After talking to BliTzer on the phone for an hour and twenty minutes tonight all I can say is

Here's to the most wicked V on the planet; can't wait to see it done.

BUILDINGCTSAMG is offline Cadillac Owners Connoisseur

looka simply amazing...although i dont like chrome rims

Well damn, i was going to give it to ya free ctsamg, but the wheels have to stay on...

So sorry deals off.. lol.

later blitzer

Seriously though, those chrome wheels look damn good in the day.
    I was never a big chrome fan until i was touched by the Angel of Chrome that day.. pics of it-no justice

but we all like and dislike, but i likey

laterz

LV_V is offline Cadillac Owners Connoisseur
    Automobile(s): '11 Evo Green V Coupe - 6MT

Sorry to say but those rims look like $hit on the V... Same with the wing, but to each his own...

BAD ASS PERFORMANCE MODS THOUGH!!!!!!!!!!

V-Love is offline Cadillac Owners Connoisseur
    Automobile(s): 2004 CTSV(killed), 2005 CTSV(killed that too).

Sorry to say but those rims look like $hit on the V... Same with the wing, but to each his own...
    HATER!

THAT IS PURE FILTH! RESPECT!!!

LOL.. thanx..

Hey the best part about it.. You dont get to drive it.. I do.. and thats what counts brother.. lol

but hey, that wing close up looks awesome.. I had like 8 to 12 ppl at differ performance shops drewling, and even the caddy dealer Kachina wants to do a car show soon, and use mine as model V.. yiiippeee! they might even get a few of those spoilers and use them, they were so impressed..
    LV_V atleast wait till it is painted and MORE THAN just one pic????
    most ppl cant even tell what it is with it just being only 1 pic..
    but hey im messsing with ya.. if you dont like from unpainted view, then thats all ok..
    i need it, fck the looks.. if you were in that baby, and i decide to go WOT, you be crying for that wing as we go up uuup upp upppp and awayyyyyyy
    lmao.. staying on the groud is soo much funner.

hey LV_V show us those bad ass wheels on your V. lets chech em out.. im always looking to change up... hell i have like 3 sets now..

laterz...

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.