Dubz!
Cadillac

Cadillac Forums | Help Us Help You | Advertise | Cadillac Parts | Cadillac News | Cadillac Classifieds / (Old System)

Cadillac Technical Archive | Cadillac Dealers | Cadillac Reviews | Cadillac Dealer Reviews | Cadillac Vendors

CadillacForums.com is the premier Cadillac Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Like Tree7Likes
2004-2007 Cadillac CTS-V Appearance Mods Discussion, Dubz! in Cadillac CTS-V Series Forum - 2004 - 2007; Looking for a good set of rims and i hope you guys can help me out. I pretty much want ...
    ss_production is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): dat couch doe

Dubz!

Looking for a good set of rims and i hope you guys can help me out. I pretty much want the smallest rims, but nice looking, for the cts-v. Something with a lip would look nice and im coning over from the import side so im not really into the ccw, weld wheels, and all that type of style. I'm a big fan of work wheels, enkei, gram lights, stuff like that. I know there is an off bolt pattern on these so I really can find much stuff. I like the linea corse but not diggin the 19's...i feel as though those are too big. If you guys have pictures I will def. consider them. There is maybe 1 wheel i like from ccw and thats about it. Looking to spend under 400 per wheel if possible. really dont want to go over 500 per wheel. so any suggestions and expecially pictures would be great. Let's see what you got!!!

2. Remove Advertisements
    CadillacForums.com
    Advertisements

FuzzyLogic is offline Banned

Re: Dubz!

Good luck.
    nikdsctsv likes this.

AAIIIC is offline Moderator
    Automobile(s): '05 CTS-V

I'm confused. 19"s are too big, but you started a thread with the title "Dubz!"?

I assume you've already searched this forum for the options that are out there, like in this thread?

Rota Torques are available in the stock size, and are Work Emotion CR Kai knock-offs.
    Bill Rubeck likes this.
    '05 Stealth Grey CTS-V, Hyper Silver Linea Corse Venetos w/Continental ExtremeContact DWs (summer), black Team Dynamics ProRace 1.2 wheels with 275/35-18 R-compounds (track), Hyperblack Rota Torques (winter), KW Variant3s, V2 front brakes, Hotchkis rear sway bar, EPS cam, TEA-ported 243 heads, FAST92 intake w/LS2 TB, JBA Camaro/G8 1-3/4" shorty headers w/JBA cat pipes, Corsa exhaust, UUC motor and tranny mounts, UUC shifter, MAPerformance trailing arms, Specter cradle bushings, etc...

I just refer wheels to dubz in general...no sweat. Does rota have that same bolt patter for all their wheels?

----------

Quote Originally Posted by FuzzyLogic View Post
    Good luck.
    exactly what i thought

AAIIIC is offline Moderator
    Automobile(s): '05 CTS-V

Quote Originally Posted by ss_production View Post
    I just refer wheels to as dubz in general...no sweat.
    To everyone in the world except for you, "dubs" are 20s. Calling all wheels dubs is going to confuse people and make them think you don't know what the hell you're talking about.

Does [R]ota have that same bolt patter[n] for all their wheels?
    No. www.wheeldude.com
    FuzzyLogic and Faber like this.

Quote Originally Posted by AAIIIC View Post
    To everyone in the world except for you, "dubs" are 20s. Calling all wheels dubs is going to confuse people and make them think you don't know what the hell you're talking about.
    I wouldnt be too sure about that.

Thanks for the link and picking apart my post. You as a moderator have really set the tone for myself, a newcomer to this site.

Thanks for the link and picking apart my post. You as a moderator have really set the tone for myself, a newcomer to this site.
    Dude. No offense, but AAIIIC is saying what we're all thinking.
    Andringa and Bill Rubeck like this.

joshuajohn1981 is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): 2005 Cadillac CTS V
    Quote Originally Posted by ss_production
    I wouldnt be too sure about that. Thanks for the link and picking apart my post. You as a moderator have really set the tone for myself, a newcomer to this site.

DUBZ (from the urban dictionary)
    Same as Dubs. Twenty inch rims, period. (ie. dub dubs or dub twoz, would be twenty-two inch rims.) Moving onto dub fowz... twenty four inch.
    Rollin' on dubz. (dubs)

I thought he was being pretty nice about it. Welcome to the forums.

thebigjimsho is offline Cadillac Owners 10000+ Posts
    Automobile(s): ZIP
    Yeah, Pat has had to tone it down as being moderator...

fweasel is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): 2007 CTS-V

Great, then we can expect no more posts like this from you? Lighten up Francis., it's a car forum.

Faber is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): None :(

I personally would appreciate if someone was helping to educate me. He gave clear feedback to help you better acclimate to the culture and learn something beyond your current knowledge base which I would assume is the purpose for asking questions.
    MoistCabbage likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Faber View Post
    I personally would appreciate if someone was helping to educate me. He gave clear feedback to help you better acclimate to the culture and learn something beyond your current knowledge base which I would assume is the purpose for asking questions.
    your theory is on point. everything else is not. I would expect more professionalism from a mod. but thats just me. so far to me this forum is like nasioc. and i thank the mod for that.

your theory is on point. everything else is not. I would expect more professionalism from a mod. but thats just me. so far to me this forum is like nasioc. and i thank the mod for that.
    It's unfair to be asking for professionalism when you can't even be bothered to spell, capitalize, or punctuate. I move we close this thread. He can do a Google search or read one of the other billion identical threads asking about 6-lug wheels.

Z06sedan is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): 2004 cts-v

Inb4close

Sorry had to lol

carlson_mn is offline Cadillac Owners Enthusiast
    Automobile(s): Platinum 06 CTS-V, kooks, magnaflow

Good luck with the wheel search man... there's only about a half dozen options readily available out there. If you want some 20s there's actually an option for that from the Cadillac SRX with the same 6 lug.

Other than as far as the 18's you said you like, nothing looks better than the stock rims or the Accessory wheels, but good luck finding them.

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.