Has it really been 8-1/2 years? -- Pics - Page 2
Cadillac

Cadillac Forums | Help Us Help You | Advertise | Cadillac Parts | Cadillac News | Cadillac Classifieds / (Old System)

Cadillac Technical Archive | Cadillac Dealers | Cadillac Reviews | Cadillac Dealer Reviews | Cadillac Vendors

CadillacForums.com is the premier Cadillac Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
Like Tree17Likes
2004-2007 Cadillac CTS-V Appearance Mods Discussion, Has it really been 8-1/2 years? -- Pics in Cadillac CTS-V Series Forum - 2004 - 2007; I've had the pleasure of taking Randy's V for a spin! Looks outstanding, fast, tastefully modded, first class! Not a ...
    JD03Cobra is offline Cadillac Owners Connoisseur
    Automobile(s): 2006 Platinum CTS V

Re: Has it really been 8-1/2 years? -- Pics

I've had the pleasure of taking Randy's V for a spin! Looks outstanding, fast, tastefully modded, first class! Not a bad guy either...lol actually envious!!
    lollygagger8 likes this.

rand49er is offline Cadillac Owners 10000+ Posts
    Automobile(s): 2005 CTS-V, 2011 Cruze 1.4T 6MT

Yeah, I goaded Jason into driving my car at the Dream Cruise. Instead of one "hot lap" up Woodward and back, he did two saying, "Oh, man ... I gotta do that again."
    JD03Cobra likes this.
    '05 CTS-V, Maggie, Kooks, Hotchkis, Ground Control, Corsa, B&M, DSS/Hendrix, Full 3M Clear Bra, Autovation, V Headrests, CTS Console, STS-V 55w Fogs, Black Vette FRCs, Specter Werkes, Katech LS9 Clutch, SS Brake Lines, Heavymetals U-Turn Fuel Line Eliminator, Momo Combat Evo Shift Knob, Wldwhl Clear Sidemarkers, Linea Corse LC855 Wheels or OEM wheels w/'06-'07 Center Caps, plus a couple more. 472 RWHP/411 RWTQ (Mustang Dyno).

Den_93 is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): 2005 Cadillac CTS V

Randy, setup the next meet and greet!

I can't make the Dream Cruise. My nephew's getting married on the 17th about 100 miles north of there. I can do the afternoon before (I think) for a couple of hours.

Dennis, wanna do Baker's this Sunday or the 4th? Which day works best for you? I can't do the 11th, the 18th, or the 25th. I'll start a thread when I hear back from you. Would be nice to get some of the noobs to show up.
    '05 CTS-V, Maggie, Kooks, Hotchkis, Ground Control, Corsa, B&M, DSS/Hendrix, Full 3M Clear Bra, Autovation, V Headrests, CTS Console, STS-V 55w Fogs, Black Vette FRCs, Specter Werkes, Katech LS9 Clutch, SS Brake Lines, Heavymetals U-Turn Fuel Line Eliminator, Momo Combat Evo Shift Knob, Wldwhl Clear Sidemarkers, Linea Corse LC855 Wheels or OEM wheels w/'06-'07 Center Caps, plus a couple more. 472 RWHP/411 RWTQ (Mustang Dyno).

tweeter81 is offline Cadillac Owners Connoisseur
    Automobile(s): 2004 CTS-V

Beautiful car, as always!

As for the time of ownership, I'm almost right there with you...bought car in March of 2005... Dang it's been a long time.

Quote Originally Posted by rand49er View Post
    I can't make the Dream Cruise. My nephew's getting married on the 17th about 100 miles north of there. I can do the afternoon before (I think) for a couple of hours.

Dennis, wanna do Baker's this Sunday or the 4th? Which day works best for you? I can't do the 11th, the 18th, or the 25th. I'll start a thread when I hear back from you. Would be nice to get some of the noobs to show up.

I can do this Sunday.

----------

I can do this Sunday.
    Dennis.

Quote Originally Posted by Den_93 View Post
    I can do this Sunday.
    Just looked. My wife has the day off which means my leash will be attached starting about noon-ish or thereabouts. I can get to Baker's about 10:45 am, but I'd have to leave about noon. What time are you "free?"

EDIT: I'm gonna start a thread anyway.

I was hopping later like 2 or 3. I will be coming back from camping on Sunday.

Quote Originally Posted by Den_93 View Post
    I was hopping later like 2 or 3. I will be coming back from camping on Sunday.
    I'll have to see whether my leash will be on or not at that time of the day.

Stay tuned.

lollygagger8 is offline Cadillac Owners Connoisseur
    Automobile(s): Platinum 2004 CTS-V

Randy, it was nice of you to take the wheel chair ramp out of the pic j/k bud!

Randy's car looks as good as the day he bought it. Seriously. I can appreciate a car well kept, and Randy's is definitely that. He let me drive it last year at Woodward as well and it's SO nice!

And I will second the Zaino comment. That stuff is the bomb and will make your car shine like nothing else. People bring their cars to me to have me do them because they love the way mine shines. Maybe I'll make a Zaino thread....hmmmm

Love you Randy.

Quote Originally Posted by lollygagger8 View Post
    Randy, it was nice of you to take the wheel chair ramp out of the pic j/k bud! ...
    Just for that, I'm gonna stick around for another 30+ years just so I can see your wheel chair.

Knowing you, you'll probably put a small block in it.
    lollygagger8 likes this.

lollygagger8 is offline Cadillac Owners Connoisseur
    Automobile(s): Platinum 2004 CTS-V

Just for that, I'm gonna stick around for another 30+ years just so I can see your wheel chair.

Knowing you, you'll probably put a small block in it.
    We can race our wheelchairs and throw old cassette taps at kids who step on our lawn so we can see them pick 'em up and say "what the hell are these things?"

JD03Cobra is offline Cadillac Owners Connoisseur
    Automobile(s): 2006 Platinum CTS V

Quote Originally Posted by lollygagger8 View Post
    We can race our wheelchairs and throw old cassette taps at kids who step on our lawn so we can see them pick 'em up and say "what the hell are these things?"
    You can do that now...my kids wouldn't know what to do with a cassette tape. You will be and Randy will be throwing CD's lol
    lollygagger8 likes this.

CDs? Heck ... eight tracks!
    lollygagger8 likes this.

OldRoadDawg is offline Cadillac Owners Connoisseur
    Automobile(s): 2009 CTS-V

At home:

But just think what a really cool V2 would look like sitting in your driveway.....

Oh.... nevermind. That is your driveway!

Who else but Randy would I trust to drive my new V with only 40 miles on it. (that's because you drive like an old man )

Your V is looking good.
    Four years later and I still miss my V1.
    Bigron and lollygagger8 like this.

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.