just wanted to share a pic
Cadillac

Cadillac Forums | Help Us Help You | Advertise | Cadillac Parts | Cadillac News | Cadillac Classifieds / (Old System)

Cadillac Technical Archive | Cadillac Dealers | Cadillac Reviews | Cadillac Dealer Reviews | Cadillac Vendors

CadillacForums.com is the premier Cadillac Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Like Tree3Likes
2004-2007 Cadillac CTS-V Appearance Mods Discussion, just wanted to share a pic in Cadillac CTS-V Series Forum - 2004 - 2007; Hey guys, just wanted to share a picture of my v I live in the Coachella Valley CA.and as of ...
    05 CTS-V LURKN is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): 2005 cadillac cts - v LS6
    Hey guys, just wanted to share a picture of my v I live in the Coachella Valley CA.and as of right now the mountains nearest are on fire so the whole sky is blood red/orange
    So I took advantage and took a picture I thought it came out pretty nice

If there's anyone out here In the Coachella Valley with V let me know, iv only seen 3 out here.
    Attached Images
    JD03Cobra, Mn800r and tophat like this.

2. Remove Advertisements
    CadillacForums.com
    Advertisements

RyRidesMotoX is offline Cadillac Owners Enthusiast
    Automobile(s): 2004 CTS-V Raven, StainlessWorks header back exhaust
    Looks sweet... I know where you're at but I'm in Temecula (South Riverside) county. The smoke is pretty light here. Since the with d changed a few days ago the smoke started blowing back out to the east

Quote Originally Posted by RyRidesMotoX View Post
    Looks sweet... I know where you're at but I'm in Temecula (South Riverside) county. The smoke is pretty light here. Since the with d changed a few days ago the smoke started blowing back out to the east
    Thanks man.

Yeah the entire Valley is filled with smoke pretty bad right now.

Yeah I sometimes take drives up there through highway 74.
    Nice road.

Do you have any friends out there that own v's?

RyRidesMotoX is offline Cadillac Owners Enthusiast
    Automobile(s): 2004 CTS-V Raven, StainlessWorks header back exhaust
    I have seen like 2 gen 1 Vs... Tons of old guys in V2s. And there is one that is on the forum here that is from San Diego that meets up for cruises sometimes

Quote Originally Posted by RyRidesMotoX View Post
    I have seen like 2 gen 1 Vs... Tons of old guys in V2s. And there is one that is on the forum here that is from San Diego that meets up for cruises sometimes
    Yeah same here, all the retired drive the 2 gen...I just saw another one today, so that makes 4 v's out here in the Valley, two bugandys a silver, and a blue one.

Wow you guys really meet up to cruse, living that far a way, must be cool.

Iv been wanting to pull over one of the other v drivers out here and ask them if they'd like to hang out on Thursday night at the local car meet we have weekly at a sonics, but they all look a bit older than me. I mean im 19, I might be one of the youngest cadillacowners on this forum hah.
    But regardless of that I would find it legit if I was able to get all the local v owners to show up at the meet. Because as of southern California the cts v is pretty rear around here, so if you get them all together you'll for sure make an entrance.

Johnny-V is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): 2004 Cts-v
    Quote Originally Posted by 05 CTS-V LURKN

Yeah same here, all the retired drive the 2 gen...I just saw another one today, so that makes 4 v's out here in the Valley, two bugandys a silver, and a blue one.

Wow you guys really meet up to cruse, living that far a way, must be cool.

Iv been wanting to pull over one of the other v drivers out here and ask them if they'd like to hang out on Thursday night at the local car meet we have weekly at a sonics, but they all look a bit older than me. I mean im 19, I might be one of the youngest cadillacowners on this forum hah.
    But regardless of that I would find it legit if I was able to get all the local v owners to show up at the meet. Because as of southern California the cts v is pretty rear around here, so if you get them all together you'll for sure make an entrance.
    Nice to hear about another young V owner haha. I'm 18 and I'd come cruise with you but I'm in Tennessee!

Quote Originally Posted by Johnny-V View Post

Nice to hear about another young V owner haha. I'm 18 and I'd come cruise with you but I'm in Tennessee!
    Whhhaatt?!?!?! Dang thats sick!..

That is pretty far hah...well one of these days when gas is ever 99 cents all v owners should meet up in the middle of the country for a meet hah.

What do you got going on under the hood?...any pics?

Whhhaatt?!?!?! Dang thats sick!..

That is pretty far hah...well one of these days when gas is ever 99 cents all v owners should meet up in the middle of the country for a meet hah.

What do you got going on under the hood?...any pics?
    Haha i wish we could. That would be awesome. Nothing yet under the hood. Mines an 04 pretty much stock. I have corsa exhaust. Next I'm going to do PISSNUOFF's shifter. How about you? And it won't let me upload picture for some reason. If you look at the threads I've started there are some pictures. Put some pictures up if you can!

----------

Never mind about the pics haha. I forgot you posted one at the top. Sweet looking ride. I love that color.

Haha i wish we could. That would be awesome. Nothing yet under the hood. Mines an 04 pretty much stock. I have corsa exhaust. Next I'm going to do PISSNUOFF's shifter. How about you? And it won't let me upload picture for some reason. If you look at the threads I've started there are some pictures. Put some pictures up if you can!

----------

Never mind about the pics haha. I forgot you posted one at the top. Sweet looking ride. I love that color.
    Yeah mins as well...
    Just a cat-back magnaflow exhaust and a cold air intake.

How much would that shifter run for?
    Link? For shifter.

Yeah mins as well...
    Just a cat-back magnaflow exhaust and a cold air intake.

How much would that shifter run for?
    Link? For shifter.
    It's about $300 I believe. Read up on his shifter. It's done by a guy names Brian. He does them hisself.

http://www.cadillacforums.com/forums...g-process.html

Blown_Red_97z is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): 2006 CTSV
    Where in coachella are you? I used to work there, at ester line aka armtec. I lived in palm desert, didn't see too many muscle cars around. Only time I met people was going,out to the corvette clubs auto cross events at the fair grounds in Indio.

Quote Originally Posted by Blown_Red_97z View Post
    Where in coachella are you? I used to work there, at ester line aka armtec. I lived in palm desert, didn't see too many muscle cars around. Only time I met people was going,out to the corvette clubs auto cross events at the fair grounds in Indio.
    I Iive in palm springs, yeah there's about 8-10 5.0 stangs out here that like to run.. maybe 2 GTO's .and about 4 cts v's that I know of...

So you don't live here anymore, or comw down as much?

Pictures of your car ?

PISNUOFF Guest

Re: just wanted to share a pic

It's about $300 I believe. Read up on his shifter. It's done by a guy names Brian. He does them hisself.

http://www.cadillacforums.com/forums...g-process.html
    It's $185 after you return your stock core and I refund $115 of the $300.

joshuajohn1981 is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): 2005 Cadillac CTS V
    Sorry, I took one of the V's out of Coachella. After looking for a few months I found exactly what I wanted at Cadillac of La Quinta. It was very well taken care of and didn't have too many miles. It now resides with me here in San Diego.

By the way, I had a pretty good experience at Cadillac of La Quinta. The salesman that I spoke with was very nice and respectful, he didn't try to push the car on me at all, and he was actually telling me to punch it during the test drive. Also when I bought the car there were no floor mats and the trunk struts were blown out. Not only did they replace the trunk struts, but I talked them into buying me Floyd mats rather than replacing the stock mats.

Quote Originally Posted by PISNUOFF

It's $185 after you return your stock core and I refund $115 of the $300.
    I stand corrected! Even more reason to buy his shifter.

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.