Cadillac

Cadillac Forums | Help Us Help You | Advertise | Cadillac Parts | Cadillac News | Cadillac Classifieds

Cadillac Technical Archive | Cadillac Dealers | Cadillac Reviews | Cadillac Dealer Reviews | Cadillac Vendors

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: alittle modification to our front bumper

platinum_V is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): 2005 platinum Cts-V

Re: alittle modification to our front bumper

[IMG]http://i170.photobucket.com/albums/u244/big_swo_alex/20130716_082713_zpscf7736c2.jpg[/IMG

Update.. (pics not great, it was raining out so the car is wet )

Got my check; bought the side mirror, all revshift bushings, drivers window and kept the rest of the money. I fixed the dent on my fender myself so saved myself even more money.So I decided to try out a new paint job, I know many won't like it cuz its plastidip, but for $100 u can't go wrong. I can always peal it off whenever so I'm not worried , I see it as it'd protecting my original paint. The headlight aren't done, I have another set which ill be taking apart to paint the inside black and re doing the trim in black also.

----------

BigDaddy-V is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): CTS-V 04 LS6

It might not be what I go with but it looks pretty mean just the same! Kind of Batmobileish! That and the dark rims looks cool to me!

platinum_V is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): 2005 platinum Cts-V

Its actually darker in person and less blue"ish". The pic really doesn't do it justice. I guess it does look batmobileish, which is great because that the look at I was going for. At night it looks soooo sick! Sinister kinda. Still need to get my calipers powder coated ZR1 blue or some kind of nice blue.

BigDaddy-V is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): CTS-V 04 LS6

I bet in the dark that thing is sick! if I pulled up next to that in the dark I would be thinking "What is that and what has he done to it?" I still think it is a cool idea and something to play with. I think the guy in Germany who got his vinyl wrapped is sweet and something different. I still applaud you for your efforts and thinking outside the box! Giving me ideas too which my wife hates me having ideas! Hehe

BDV

nikon is offline Cadillac Owners Connoisseur
    Automobile(s): 05' CTS-V

Gotta admit that color combo looks pretty cool. Didn't like it when you just blacked out the chrome, but it looks nice now. Gimme a call in a few years when your ready to sell it

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234