alittle modification to our front bumper - Page 3
Cadillac

Cadillac Forums | Help Us Help You | Advertise | Cadillac Parts | Cadillac News | Cadillac Classifieds / (Old System)

Cadillac Technical Archive | Cadillac Dealers | Cadillac Reviews | Cadillac Dealer Reviews | Cadillac Vendors

CadillacForums.com is the premier Cadillac Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
Like Tree3Likes
2004-2007 Cadillac CTS-V Appearance Mods Discussion, alittle modification to our front bumper in Cadillac CTS-V Series Forum - 2004 - 2007; Sorry about the accident. Hope the trucking company doesn't read this thread or they'll take half credit for your mod. ...
    rand49er is offline Cadillac Owners 10000+ Posts
    Automobile(s): 2005 CTS-V, 2011 Cruze 1.4T 6MT

Re: alittle modification to our front bumper

Sorry about the accident. Hope the trucking company doesn't read this thread or they'll take half credit for your mod. Ha ha!

Looks good! If you were going to put fogs in somewhere, where could they go? Maybe to each end of the lower grill? Maybe not.
    '05 CTS-V, Maggie, Kooks, Hotchkis, Ground Control, Corsa, B&M, DSS/Hendrix, Full 3M Clear Bra, Autovation, V Headrests, CTS Console, STS-V 55w Fogs, Black Vette FRCs, Specter Werkes, Katech LS9 Clutch, SS Brake Lines, Heavymetals U-Turn Fuel Line Eliminator, Momo Combat Evo Shift Knob, Wldwhl Clear Sidemarkers, Linea Corse LC855 Wheels or OEM wheels w/'06-'07 Center Caps, plus a couple more. 472 RWHP/411 RWTQ (Mustang Dyno).

seeyouinajif is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): 05 CTS-V
    Looks awesome, since I bought my v I've wanted to black the grille and the middle of the lip. Not sure ill go all the way and notch it like you did but yours is inspiring

platinum_V is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): 2005 platinum Cts-V

The eyebrows and washer covers are both wrapped to match the platinum. It was all covered with plastidip like the passenger light, but it was ripped off when I hit the barrel, I have to redo it. Ill take more pics of different angles tomorrow in the sun light.

As far fogs, I can still put fogs if I wanted to, the stock mounting holes/screws are still there, that what I'm using to mount the mesh.

Thank you all for the compliments, I'm glad u all like it. I can't wait to have it all painted and finished already!

Izzmeister is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): 2007 CTS-V

I'm in Miami and have an 07 Blk V, would like a V meet in Miami or Broward then we could go to a tittie bar....lol
    Dade county is better for that! hit me up guys inogales78@gmail.com
    -Izzy

thebigjimsho is offline Cadillac Owners 10000+ Posts
    Automobile(s): ZIP
    Do you also have eyelashes for those eyebrows?

That sounds like a plan!. There's a place called tower shop on 595 and university. Every friday night car show, classic cars to imports, and everything inbetween! Then we can go to tootsies!

thebigjimsho is offline Cadillac Owners 10000+ Posts
    Automobile(s): ZIP
    So you're going to get eyelashes too?

nikon is offline Cadillac Owners Connoisseur
    Automobile(s): 05' CTS-V

I don't like it, I'm a little biased though. It left me looking like this.....

And the eyebrows are there to cover up the scratches in the headlights.

Oh ya, the car has been faster than 153

I was waiting for u to put in ur negative comments ha. I'm suprised it took this long. I don't think u were ready to sell this car, u are way too inlove with it. And as far as speed, I was catching up to some cars so I had to let off. Eventually ill find a street with NO cars and do it again.

Haha. I do still love the car and just pissy that its not me modifying it anymore

I went in a completely different direction. Just bought a 14' grand Cherokee hemi

Sucks to hear about the damage too. I freaked when I got a rock chip in the hood!

Hope you keep enjoying it and she treats you well, I'm just a little grumpy she's gone

Those new Cherokees are beauitful! Nice choice. Yea the damage sucks but apparently I'm getting only a $1400 settlement check. So ill be fixing the bumper myself and buying a used side mirror and having them all painted. Already got quoted so I have a little extra cash which is nice. Ill be getting all new bushings (revshift craddle, diff, tranny, control arms) hopefully get rid of the wheel hop. I'm still trying to convice the wife to let me get headers instead of using the rest to pay bills lol, I don't think ill win that battle though.

You still get wheel hop? I put the hendrix axle on the drivers side, got rid of wheel hop for me. Only time it would hop is when it was wet out.

Its not horrible wheep hop, but I'd like to get rid of it completely.

seeyouinajif is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): 05 CTS-V

That's a big list for the settlement check, you really know how to stretch $1400.

Well a good family friend of mine is a painter for cadillac. Hes painting it for free just need to buy the paint. And I decided not to get control arm bushings, so it'll be like $300 for the rest of the bushings. Used side mirror was $90 on ebay. So that's $400, and paint I believe he said it was $180 for paint and sandpaper etc. So yea $1400 is lasting me a while, the headers battle was lost! So ill have to save for them.

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.