Cadillac Owners Forum banner

Curious

5K views 20 replies 14 participants last post by  Overd0s3 
#1 ·
Does any1 kno if 22's fit on a 04 CTS V? Universal lug

#8 ·
There is almost no chance that those wheels will fit on your car.
The CTS-V has a unique 6 lug hub. I'm not sure what you meant by universal lug, but if they don't have 6 holes in them there is no way they will fit.
If they do somehow happen to have the right bolt pattern they would have to be a 245/25/22 tire to fit in the wheel well.
If you knew the type of car they were mounted on before you could look up the bolt pattern and see if it matches the CTS-V.

Hope that helps.

#9 ·
04DeeBl0ck_CTS_V, Please do not use creative spelling to get around the site word/language filters. You have been issued 2 infractions which expire in 5 days. Further language offenses or insults to other members will result in your removal from the site.

Thanks for your consideration of the CF Site Rules and Guidelines, which you signed when you logged in as a member. Please check your CF mailbox - the INBOX.

Sincerely, CF Staff.

#13 ·
I don't know what is done to your car. Some derelict named honey bu bu over on ls1tech did it. Some poster there was an excessive dick about it, but his point is not wrong. If you are going to make a track only car, this 4 door luxury sedan is not your best choice. You can get a c5 z06 for the same price as a V, th aftermarket parts are much more accessible and the platform is better. If you need a practical car with balls, the V is your guy, if you want a 2 seater Se up for track duties you don't destroy a 4 door sedan and take the back seat out, you buy the damn 2 seater.

Btw I know I'm making typos, this shitty site can congest any phone and pay 5 bucks a month to post here and increase my blood pressure when I see posts like this guys, the dude who put sub in his foot rests of his back seats and the guy who looks like he can actually do decent body work just raping his cts with a gross body kit, fender vents and hood scoops that not only are not functional, they also look like ass.

#14 ·
Everybody has a Z06, C5 or C6. I like the looks of the V and it's under the radar when driven on the street. There are also some advantages in the NASA TT format to having a 4 door heavier car. Plus keeping up with C6Zs and GT3s in corners in a grandma car is fun.

Plus nowadays, my V with a rebuilt title and 115k miles (was a good deal back in early '08) isn't worth shit, so why not have fun with what I have.

Oh yeah, I have had my rear seat for like three years too and am getting fixed back race seats and a 4 point roll bar in too.

If you want a practical car with balls, get a V2. ;)

#15 ·
I can relate to killing the 2 seaters as well, but the fun of it sort of dissipates when the car is gutted with a roll cage. Just my 2 cents. And if I bought a V2, I would have to do some serious upgrades to get that engine to the point of where my V1 is. I have a lot of time, effort, and money put into my V1, and I have no regrets. Learned a lot and it's fun to drive, but I can still load up 5 people and go hammer on it.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.