Curious
Cadillac

Cadillac Forums | Help Us Help You | Advertise | Cadillac Parts | Cadillac News | Cadillac Classifieds / (Old System)

Cadillac Technical Archive | Cadillac Dealers | Cadillac Reviews | Cadillac Dealer Reviews | Cadillac Vendors

CadillacForums.com is the premier Cadillac Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Like Tree15Likes
2004-2007 Cadillac CTS-V Appearance Mods Discussion, Curious in Cadillac CTS-V Series Forum - 2004 - 2007; Does any1 kno if 22's fit on a 04 CTS V? Universal lug...
    04DeeBl0cK_CTS_V is offline Cadillac Owners Member

Curious

Does any1 kno if 22's fit on a 04 CTS V? Universal lug

2. Remove Advertisements
    CadillacForums.com
    Advertisements

ONEBADCADDIE is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): 04 CTS-V

Re: Curious

Why?

A friend of mine offer'd them 2 me wid brand new tires 4 free.
    Stuff like dah dont happ'n ery'day... So i jus want'd 2 kno if i shud
    Try em out or jus re'sell em...

etcts-v is offline Cadillac Owners Enthusiast
    Automobile(s): 2004 CTS-V, 423 RWHP / 380 RWTQ

Way to much unsprung weight for a performance car if you ask me, keep the 22" rims on the base CTS with purple paint jobs. But that's just my opinion.

FuzzyLogic is offline Banned

Quote Originally Posted by etcts-v View Post
    Way to much unsprung weight for a performance car if you ask me, keep the 22" rims on the base CTS with purple paint jobs. But that's just my opinion.
    Based on his hilariously forced attempts to force written English to sound ghetto, I think he's exactly the kind of person that would do that. At least these idiotic builds get wrecked faster than they get built, judging by the glut of CTS parts on eBay Motors that were pulled from cars with wheels like this:

I ask'd a simple question if dey wud fit or not dun worry about how my wrds "sound"
    Yur not a grammer teacher so grab yuh ankles nd fall back.. Nd i gave a hoot about
    Race'n or "performance" I'd go get a civic 2 beat on.

silentwig is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): CTS-V

Whats with all the hate on North Dakota?
    thebigjimsho and thebigjimsho like this.

Andringa is offline Cadillac Owners Enthusiast
    Automobile(s): 2004 CTS-V Blk/Blk

There is almost no chance that those wheels will fit on your car.
    The CTS-V has a unique 6 lug hub. I'm not sure what you meant by universal lug, but if they don't have 6 holes in them there is no way they will fit.
    If they do somehow happen to have the right bolt pattern they would have to be a 245/25/22 tire to fit in the wheel well.
    If you knew the type of car they were mounted on before you could look up the bolt pattern and see if it matches the CTS-V.

Hope that helps.

Submariner409 is offline If it won't run, stick on fender vents
    Automobile(s): 2002.5 F55 STS/65500mi, 2004 Ford F150 SuperCab4x4

04DeeBl0ck_CTS_V, Please do not use creative spelling to get around the site word/language filters. You have been issued 2 infractions which expire in 5 days. Further language offenses or insults to other members will result in your removal from the site.

Thanks for your consideration of the CF Site Rules and Guidelines, which you signed when you logged in as a member. Please check your CF mailbox - the INBOX.

Sincerely, CF Staff.

robojesus is offline Banned
    Automobile(s): of

Quote Originally Posted by FuzzyLogic View Post
    Based on his hilariously forced attempts to force written English to sound ghetto, I think he's exactly the kind of person that would do that. At least these idiotic builds get wrecked faster than they get built, judging by the glut of CTS parts on eBay Motors that were pulled from cars with wheels like this:

they actually cut the front bumper apart to fit that, then when they were spraying it that retarded blue, they oversprayed all over the black trim on the bottom. i actually laughed.

----------

Quote Originally Posted by 04DeeBl0cK_CTS_V View Post
    Does any1 kno if 22's fit on a 04 CTS V? Universal lug
    Does anyone know if 22 inch wheels will fit on an 04 V? These wheels have universal lugs.

I'm not really sure about the lug pattern, as the V has a 6 lug pattern, whereas your oversized wheels likely have universal 5 lug. You could always try drilling some holes in the wheel, since that appears to be the look you're going for.

A friend of mine offer'd them 2 me wid brand new tires 4 free.
    Stuff like dah dont happ'n ery'day... So i jus want'd 2 kno if i shud
    Try em out or jus re'sell em...
    A friend of mine offered (offer'd has the same amount of characters??) these to me with brand new tires for free. Stuff like this doesn't happen (happ'n and happen... same character count) everyday, so I just wanted (same deal) to know if I should.

I'd suggest reselling them. Might be able to trade them for an English book, or an old copy of Mavis Beacon Teaches Typing.

I ask'd a simple question if dey wud fit or not dun worry about how my wrds "sound"
    Yur not a grammer teacher so grab yuh ankles nd fall back.. Nd i gave a hoot about
    Race'n or "performance" I'd go get a civic 2 beat on.
    I asked a simple question if they would fit or not. Don't worry about how my words "sound". You're not a grammar teacher, so grab your ankles and fall back. And I give a hoot about racing or "performance", I'd go get a civic to beat on.

Ok this is what really got me. Why exactly do you have a V if you're not worried about "Race'n or "performance"? Get the 6 cylinder automatic and save economy.

These idiots are ruining these cars. You, that dude that cut his bumper apart and got that asinine body kit are really a disgrace to what these cars were intended for. If you want to ruin a car, you should be getting a civic 2 beat on. You could probably beat on that car instead of your wife.

----------

Seriously, has the value of these cars dropped so much that any retard can just go get one for a song now? I haven't looked, but judging by these past 2 acts of classless rumor and retardation, it might be time to sell mine and deny ever owning one. These V1's are slowly turning into the honda civic of the V8 world. First we have that dude completely gutting the car for a roll cage, then a dude cutting apart both bumpers and putting fender vents in, to the hood scoops that cover the windshield almost entirely.

Seriously people, are we getting this low on the food chain?

joshuajohn1981 is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): 2005 Cadillac CTS V
    Well said, robo...

UnsafeAtAnySpd is offline Cadillac Owners Connoisseur
    Automobile(s): '04 CTS-V, '07 SRT8 Jeep, '86 Fiero

Quote Originally Posted by robojesus View Post
    ...First we have that dude completely gutting the car for a roll cage...
    Who did that other than the Super Touring build which makes sense? Or do you mean me or a few others putting in 4-point roll bars? Glad to know that my current mod path is on the same level as this post...

I don't know what is done to your car. Some derelict named honey bu bu over on ls1tech did it. Some poster there was an excessive dick about it, but his point is not wrong. If you are going to make a track only car, this 4 door luxury sedan is not your best choice. You can get a c5 z06 for the same price as a V, th aftermarket parts are much more accessible and the platform is better. If you need a practical car with balls, the V is your guy, if you want a 2 seater Se up for track duties you don't destroy a 4 door sedan and take the back seat out, you buy the damn 2 seater.

Btw I know I'm making typos, this shitty site can congest any phone and pay 5 bucks a month to post here and increase my blood pressure when I see posts like this guys, the dude who put sub in his foot rests of his back seats and the guy who looks like he can actually do decent body work just raping his cts with a gross body kit, fender vents and hood scoops that not only are not functional, they also look like ass.

UnsafeAtAnySpd is offline Cadillac Owners Connoisseur
    Automobile(s): '04 CTS-V, '07 SRT8 Jeep, '86 Fiero

Everybody has a Z06, C5 or C6. I like the looks of the V and it's under the radar when driven on the street. There are also some advantages in the NASA TT format to having a 4 door heavier car. Plus keeping up with C6Zs and GT3s in corners in a grandma car is fun.

Plus nowadays, my V with a rebuilt title and 115k miles (was a good deal back in early '08) isn't worth shit, so why not have fun with what I have.

Oh yeah, I have had my rear seat for like three years too and am getting fixed back race seats and a 4 point roll bar in too.

If you want a practical car with balls, get a V2.

I can relate to killing the 2 seaters as well, but the fun of it sort of dissipates when the car is gutted with a roll cage. Just my 2 cents. And if I bought a V2, I would have to do some serious upgrades to get that engine to the point of where my V1 is. I have a lot of time, effort, and money put into my V1, and I have no regrets. Learned a lot and it's fun to drive, but I can still load up 5 people and go hammer on it.

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.