Cadillac Owners Forum banner

Red Interior LEDs

5K views 16 replies 10 participants last post by  SWRidin 
#1 ·
I just got around to upgrading my interior lights to LEDs and decided to change things up a bit so I went with red. Was kind of hesitant to go red, thinking it may be too overbearing but figured that the lights are cheap enough that if I didn't like it, I could always replace them with something else. I like the way it turned out.

In case anyone was thinking about doing red lights, I like the way it turned out.

Attachments

See less See more
#16 ·
I followed the installation video from Precision LEDs website ( http://www.precisionled.com/cadillac-cts-led-interior-pkg-2003-2007.html ). For the map lights, there are 4 tab locations. You basically pry it apart at those 4 locations. It does seem like you are going to break something, but you don't. Just be careful not to pull it down too far when it does give because it will only be held on by the wires.

#17 ·
I did this to my previous truck a few years ago. Changed all interior to blue leds. Was cool at first, but if you drop something small while driving late at night, its really hard to find/see because all you see is monochrome.

----------

I should clarify, driving late at night on the interstate in the middle of no where with no other light sources accept your colored leds.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.