Cadillac Owners Forum banner

Frozen Ice Grey Vinyled V1 - watcha think?

18K views 66 replies 40 participants last post by  joshuajohn1981 
#1 ·
Thought I'd share my newest investment. Had the V wrapped in frozen grey metallic last week. Also had the Head and taillights tinted and increased my drop by another 5mm.

Think it came out pretty good. I'll add some - in the process pictures this weekend. But for now I'll start with "clickable" finished product pics :)

See less See more
#32 ·
Excellent! Great choice on the color.

#39 ·
Very nicely done! Looks fantastic...also liking those halo lights.

#44 ·
It doesn't really harden. Its almost applied like Window tint. Except most of the time without the water. Similar to pre-cut vinyl for.... lets say taillights.

I'm assuming taking it off would be somewhat easy. Heat with heat gun and pull off similar to plasti dip. Although I'm guessing there would be some glue residue that has to be removed.

My year AMG's - no problem. But the newer AMG's and M5/M3's are pretty quick. Lol. I normally let them pass me so they can see how bad ass the caddi looks from the front. Hahahaha

#46 ·
Thanks. I've been trying my hardest to get that "wow" effect i had with my camaro. Unfortunately most of the time i get the "looks good, but not as good as your camaro did" - comment.

So I'm really humbled that you guys like it. There's really not much more i could do to it at this point. I could get one of thoose rear window spoilers that attaches where the roof ends.

I'm going to get bigger tips. Keep the stock exhaust.

And rims aren't really an option. Financially and actually finding some lol.

So if anybody has any suggestions on what else there is to mod - let me know. Anybody have some input on interior mods? The interior is so...... plain.

#50 ·
Yes.
I was going to dip the entire car. I did have a logistical issue as plasti dip cannot be shipped over to germany. So aside from the limited color choices - I decided to just go with the matt metallic wrap - and I dont regret it. Yes it was expensive compared to dipping but

- unique color
- experienced wrapper
- no shipping hassle
- warranty

made it well worth the money.

#57 ·
Very Nice !! I think the color and appointments fit the vehicle nicely.
I see you mention Navy in your profile. Are you in Kitzingen (license plate)? I spent 6 yrs in Wuerzburg during the '80s with the Corps of Engrs.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.