2004-2007 Cadillac CTS-V Appearance Mods Discussion, Hids for fogs? in Cadillac CTS-V Series Forum - 2004 - 2007; Originally Posted by JDB Seems like hit or miss with them. I had a set in my Audi A4 and ...
- 03-31-13 01:56 PM #16
- 04-01-13 10:50 PM #17Cadillac Owners Enthusiast
- Automobile(s): Platinum 06 CTS-V, kooks, magnaflow
- Join Date
- Jul 2012
Re: Hids for fogs?
Installed 3000k 55w HID. It's bright and it's yellow, nice contrast from the headlights. Should be pretty sweet to use on the snow next year but I'll have to wait to find out.
- Sponsored Links Remove Advertisements
+ Reply to Thread
Gear in this thread - Powered by O'Reilly Auto Parts
- Schumacher Electric - Metal Hand-Held Linear Battery Charger/Starter
Metal Hand-Held Linear Battery Charger/Starter - 50 Amp Engine Starter; 10/2 Amp; Fully Automatic; 2 LED Indicator Lights; Rugged Durable Metal Case; Top Mounted Carrying Handle
- Sylvania SilverStar - Halogen Bulb
Halogen Bulb - 9006 SilverStar Headlight Bulb, 2 pack
- Meguiar's Quik Detailer - Detailer
Detailer - Ultimate Quik; 22 Oz.