We Now Have More Aftermarket Wheels Available In Our Bolt Pattern (Details Inside)
Cadillac

Cadillac Forums | Help Us Help You | Advertise | Cadillac Parts | Cadillac News | Cadillac Classifieds / (Old System)

Cadillac Technical Archive | Cadillac Dealers | Cadillac Reviews | Cadillac Dealer Reviews | Cadillac Vendors

CadillacForums.com is the premier Cadillac Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
Like Tree3Likes
2004-2007 Cadillac CTS-V Appearance Mods Discussion, We Now Have More Aftermarket Wheels Available In Our Bolt Pattern (Details Inside) in Cadillac CTS-V Series Forum - 2004 - 2007; Hey guys, working with a group on some potential wheels for the V, since obviously we really cant get ahold ...
    mikemjohnson is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): 2007 Escalade, 2006 CTS-V

Exclamation We Now Have More Aftermarket Wheels Available In Our Bolt Pattern (Details Inside)

Hey guys, working with a group on some potential wheels for the V, since obviously we really cant get ahold of anything without spending some serious bank, or being limited to one or two designs.

These wouldn't be new wheel designs, but instead ordering wheels that are available already in blank, non-drilled patterns. Then having a machine shop drill them accordingly.

Wouldn't need a group buy for the wheels in the sense the wheels are readily available as blanks, but I'm assuming a person or two would be needed upfront to help offset the cost of having a machine shop set up the CNC files and everything for the bolt pattern drilling.

This isn't an empty, with no promises thread like most of these are; I'm ready to roll financially on a set of wheels and will even incur some of the initial set up costs for the machine shop (of course I'd try to recoup them, but oh well if not).

Some of the example wheels available in blanks, most in 18" and 20" in the correct high offset 35mm-45mm, most available in 8 and 9 inch widths.

Lorenzo wheel:

KMC wheel:

Motegi:

Thoughts gentlemen?

2. Remove Advertisements
    CadillacForums.com
    Advertisements

rand49er is offline Cadillac Owners 10000+ Posts
    Automobile(s): 2005 CTS-V, 2011 Cruze 1.4T 6MT

Re: We Now Have More Aftermarket Wheels Available In Our Bolt Pattern (Details Inside

Lorenzo is gorgeous.

Spent my wheel money, so I'm out, though.
    '05 CTS-V, Maggie, Kooks, Hotchkis, Ground Control, Corsa, B&M, DSS/Hendrix, Full 3M Clear Bra, Autovation, V Headrests, CTS Console, STS-V 55w Fogs, Black Vette FRCs, Specter Werkes, Katech LS9 Clutch, SS Brake Lines, Heavymetals U-Turn Fuel Line Eliminator, Momo Combat Evo Shift Knob, Wldwhl Clear Sidemarkers, Linea Corse LC855 Wheels or OEM wheels w/'06-'07 Center Caps, plus a couple more. 472 RWHP/411 RWTQ (Mustang Dyno).

BradCTSV is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): Cadillac 2005 CTS-V

Re: We Now Have More Aftermarket Wheels Available In Our Bolt Pattern (Details Inside

I would be interested in the Motegi in 19"x 8.5" front and 9.5" rear. Correct offset would be the key so no rubbing issues.

JD03Cobra is offline Cadillac Owners Connoisseur
    Automobile(s): 2006 Platinum CTS V

Lorenzo wheel is beautiful!

AAIIIC is online now Moderator
    Automobile(s): '05 CTS-V

How are you going about verifying the brake fitment will be OK? That's one of the biggest challenges - the deep positive offset we need isn't particularly helpful for brake clearance.

Like rand49er, I'm not in the market for wheels - already have 4 sets - but those Lorenzo wheels would look good, methinks.
    '05 Stealth Grey CTS-V, Hyper Silver Linea Corse Venetos w/Continental ExtremeContact DWs (summer), black Team Dynamics ProRace 1.2 wheels with 275/35-18 R-compounds (track), Hyperblack Rota Torques (winter), KW Variant3s, V2 front brakes, Hotchkis rear sway bar, EPS cam, TEA-ported 243 heads, FAST92 intake w/LS2 TB, JBA Camaro/G8 1-3/4" shorty headers w/JBA cat pipes, Corsa exhaust, UUC motor and tranny mounts, UUC shifter, MAPerformance trailing arms, Specter cradle bushings, etc...

as far as brake fitment i will get the first set myself most likely so that if it doesnt fit its only my loss!

AAIIIC is online now Moderator
    Automobile(s): '05 CTS-V

Both pictures are of a rear brake setup, but the measurements are for front and rear (as noted on the pics). Measurements were made with my eyeball, tape measure, and straight edges, so they're not exact, but close enough for government work. The wheel manufacturer should be able to get a good idea of whether the inner profile of the wheel will clear the brakes based on these measurements.
    lollygagger8 likes this.
    '05 Stealth Grey CTS-V, Hyper Silver Linea Corse Venetos w/Continental ExtremeContact DWs (summer), black Team Dynamics ProRace 1.2 wheels with 275/35-18 R-compounds (track), Hyperblack Rota Torques (winter), KW Variant3s, V2 front brakes, Hotchkis rear sway bar, EPS cam, TEA-ported 243 heads, FAST92 intake w/LS2 TB, JBA Camaro/G8 1-3/4" shorty headers w/JBA cat pipes, Corsa exhaust, UUC motor and tranny mounts, UUC shifter, MAPerformance trailing arms, Specter cradle bushings, etc...

fantastic. will look into it!

etcts-v is offline Cadillac Owners Enthusiast
    Automobile(s): 2004 CTS-V, 423 RWHP / 380 RWTQ

Lorenzo's are sexy! No wheels for me though, I'm good with my OEM powder coated black.
    D3l7a3ch0 and D3l7a3ch0 like this.

fre1102 is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): None yet

Lorenzos.

P-Funk is offline Cadillac Owners Connoisseur
    Automobile(s): 2006 Raven CTS-V

I like the Lorenzos too. I'm not in the wheel market yet, but depending on cost and such, may be able to speed up the process.

xbladr is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic

Lorenzos in 20's would be my go to so I can get rid of the dvinci's I have. I have brand new tires on the dvincis so it would need to be a 20 for me. Depending on the cost and fitment I would definitely be in

BradCTSV is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): Cadillac 2005 CTS-V

I would also be interested in the Lorenzo in 19".

Bill Rubeck is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): 2005 CTS-V

Umm, don't want to sound dumb, (newb), but is black the only option(s)? I like polished wheels, sorry.

Hockeyref is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): 2006 Black CTSV

I have Lorenzo's on my 06-V, had to get them drilled but the offset and everything worked out great. At the time was not my first choice in design for summer rims, but was impatient to get my winter tires off and new summer rubber on. P5040870.JPG

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.