- 11-28-12 07:31 PM #16
Yea Mn winters can be tricky...if you can shell out the $$$$ grab a set Blizzaks..
- 11-28-12 08:40 PM #17Cadillac Owners Enthusiast
- Automobile(s): Platinum 06 CTS-V, kooks, magnaflow
- Join Date
- Jul 2012
Re: Winter Wheels ANY IDEAS
I got a set of hardly used Hankook Icebears off CL for $200 for the set, may not be Blizzaks which I loved but they should get me around.
- 11-30-12 06:58 PM #18
Yea I've tried 4x in winter conditions and finally said forget it...6th gear at 30 mph isn't good for the clutch, and my Raven looks hella good and don't wanna ruin it...
- Sponsored Links Remove Advertisements
+ Reply to Thread
Gear in this thread - Powered by O'Reilly Auto Parts
- Sylvania SilverStar - Halogen Bulb
Halogen Bulb - H13 SilverStar Headlight Bulb, 2 pack
- Scott(R) - Box of Cleanup Rags
Box of Cleanup Rags - For Multi-Purpose Cleanup; Box of 200 White Rags; 10 Inch X 13 Inch Sheet SizeMore on Scott(R) - Box of Cleanup Rags
- Car-Freshner Little Trees - Air Freshener
Air Freshener - Relax; 3 Pak