Samco Hoses a reality
Cadillac

Cadillac Forums | Help Us Help You | Advertise | Cadillac Parts | Cadillac News | Cadillac Classifieds / (Old System)

Cadillac Technical Archive | Cadillac Dealers | Cadillac Reviews | Cadillac Dealer Reviews | Cadillac Vendors

CadillacForums.com is the premier Cadillac Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
+ Reply to Thread
2004-2007 Cadillac CTS-V Appearance Mods Discussion, Samco Hoses a reality in Cadillac CTS-V Series Forum - 2004 - 2007; About a yr ago I tried to spark up interest in Samco hoses for the V1. It didnt fly the ...
    Naf
    Naf is offline Cadillac Owners Connoisseur

Samco Hoses a reality

About a yr ago I tried to spark up interest in Samco hoses for the V1. It didnt fly the first time for there were no hoses available.

Presently I have their 102mm straight, 90 degree elbow, and 1/2" fuel hose which I will be installin on my V once I get it back from the shop.

I also took the time and created a set of coolant hoses. I had mine custom colored to be Viper red for the return and Black for the suction line. You may chose from a selection of colors at an extra cost.

Presently I am gettin Retail prices for these hoses and I am also establishing dealers for your convenience.

You may purchase straight from my supplier, Look for Racebikebitz USA and contact them through their US website.

Here is a picture for your reference

Benefits are 3-5 degrees Celsius cooler with the added benefit of the simple fact your hose will not burst under pressure. Additionally the appearance is 100% customizable at an additional cost.

If it had no added value I wouldnt have taken the time out of my day to bring this to life. Plenty of ppl across Europe use Samco, I have their product in my truck, and both dirtbikes. The V was the last toy in my garage that needed a little bling and efficiency with the coolin system
    Attached Images

2. Remove Advertisements
    CadillacForums.com
    Advertisements

crankedupforit is offline Cadillac Owners Connoisseur
    Automobile(s): 05 CTS V 07 ESCALADE
    Quote Originally Posted by Naf
    About a yr ago I tried to spark up interest in Samco hoses for the V1. It didnt fly the first time for there were no hoses available.

Presently I have their 102mm straight, 90 degree elbow, and 1/2" fuel hose which I will be installin on my V once I get it back from the shop.

I also took the time and created a set of coolant hoses. I had mine custom colored to be Viper red for the return and Black for the suction line. You may chose from a selection of colors at an extra cost.

Presently I am gettin Retail prices for these hoses and I am also establishing dealers for your convenience.

You may purchase straight from my supplier, Look for Racebikebitz USA and contact them through their US website.

Here is a picture for your reference

Benefits are 3-5 degrees Celsius cooler with the added benefit of the simple fact your hose will not burst under pressure. Additionally the appearance is 100% customizable at an additional cost.

If it had no added value I wouldnt have taken the time out of my day to bring this to life. Plenty of ppl across Europe use Samco, I have their product in my truck, and both dirtbikes. The V was the last toy in my garage that needed a little bling and efficiency with the coolin system
    Nice work Naf. Haven't heard from you in awhile.

FuzzyLogic is offline Banned

Re: Samco Hoses a reality

Not a fan of that product. The temperature rating is pretty low, plus, technical specifications are sparse. My new intake is going to consist of 4.0" and 4.5" HPS 4-ply silicon tubing. Not flashy, but very sturdy (a necessity for boost).

Naf

All you have to do is ask for the details and they will offer it to you...

I had "5-ply" intake tubing, but it still collapsed under WOT. I cant wait to try these...

I pretty much got tired to fightin ppl who go for the imitation rather than the innovation...

Spellin error corrected Fuzzy, sticky keys, what can i do

Says the guy that can't spell imitation.

Junior1 is offline Cadillac Owners Racer
    Automobile(s): 2005 CTS-V Racecar, 2011 Escalade ESV

good lookin out Naf...

BTW Jeff says hello
    2005 cadillac cts-v.r #83 nasa st3 . 2011 escalade esv . 2011 sierra denali

verywhitedevil is offline Cadillac Owners Enthusiast
    Automobile(s): 05 CTS V

i am interested, but I don't see them on that website.... no better time than now to switch

Naf

They havent posted it on their website, We are tryin to make them more accessable in the US through usual venders. I am helping the supplier out...

DrSpeed is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): 2005 CTS-V

Samco makes good stuff. Run in on the Subaru.

Not sure about the additional 3-5* C of cooling. How does that work?

AAIIIC is offline Moderator
    Automobile(s): '05 CTS-V

I, too, have Samco hoses on my Subaru (same set for almost 7 years), and I, too, am curious how they would cause coolant temps to drop.

Questionable advertising points aside, Samco does make good stuff. If these had been available when I was replacing my engine a little while back I would've probably picked up a set.
    '05 Stealth Grey CTS-V, Hyper Silver Linea Corse Venetos w/Continental ExtremeContact DWs (summer), black Team Dynamics ProRace 1.2 wheels with 275/35-18 R-compounds (track), Hyperblack Rota Torques (winter), KW Variant3s, V2 front brakes, Hotchkis rear sway bar, EPS cam, TEA-ported 243 heads, FAST92 intake w/LS2 TB, JBA Camaro/G8 1-3/4" shorty headers w/JBA cat pipes, Corsa exhaust, UUC motor and tranny mounts, UUC shifter, MAPerformance trailing arms, Specter cradle bushings, etc...

DrSpeed is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): 2005 CTS-V

Maybe they have slotted cooling fins on the models for the V.

Naf

Very valid questions that could be directed to the supplier. I personally have installed them on my tahoe and i use to run at 85-90c all them time, now i am runnin between 80-85c in the same ambient temp doin the same run...

Just ordered my 4.0" HPS silicon intake tubing. I'll try to let you all know how it goes (i.e.: whether it fits or not).

Naf

Quote Originally Posted by FuzzyLogic View Post
    Just ordered my 4.0" HPS silicon intake tubing. I'll try to let you all know how it goes (i.e.: whether it fits or not).
    We are talkin about coolant hoses, what does the intake hose have to do with coolant?

Samco does make a great product for the intake systems as well. Which i have purchased as well as a new custom fuel hose.

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.