Maryland Window Ting - Page 2
Cadillac

Cadillac Forums | Help Us Help You | Advertise | Cadillac Parts | Cadillac News | Cadillac Classifieds / (Old System)

Cadillac Technical Archive | Cadillac Dealers | Cadillac Reviews | Cadillac Dealer Reviews | Cadillac Vendors

CadillacForums.com is the premier Cadillac Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Like Tree1Likes
2004-2007 Cadillac CTS-V Appearance Mods Discussion, Maryland Window Ting in Cadillac CTS-V Series Forum - 2004 - 2007; I recommend windows down, and have the vehicle driven by a hot chick in a bikini top. Worked for me ...
    mrmojo95 is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): 05 Cts-v Ls7 Clutch/Fly, Cam, LEDint/ext, side exit exhaust

Re: Maryland Window Ting

I recommend windows down, and have the vehicle driven by a hot chick in a bikini top. Worked for me for years...

MIKEC is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): Cadillac

Re: Maryland Window Ting

since u are in southern md u will have more driving thru dc than md police screwing with u. some dc officers will already know u are in compliance but will use it as an excuse to pull u over. just recently dc just got rid of the obstructive tag offense in which it was a 500.oo fine for a frame around your tag.in md you are more likely to be bothered by a midnight shit officer if u are driver in certain hours late at night.

Pook0823 is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Think its more or less finding a shop or a group if guys that work at a shop and get to know them. My mustang (before it was totaled), had 5% all around. Never had a problem inspection never checked. I also got it inspected at the same place I got the tint from, but even at the valvoline I worked at if we were cool with you we wouldn't be so anal. BTW, I'm in north tx.

With that said, I agreed with other posters about fines penalties etc being strict for state inspectors. But you won't find someone on here that will refer you to someone as those someone's are usually "friends" which a bond has been made and kind of hard to trust others outside .. Out of context reference think of it on the same basis as buying drugs.

Sent from AutoGuide.com App

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.