Cadillac Owners Forum banner

Anyone have Corvette coil covers on their V?

5K views 19 replies 10 participants last post by  GDPossehl 
#1 ·
I just bought some corvette coil covers for my car and they dont seem to fit right. i ordered them for a 04 5.7 vette. anyone have any luck gettin these to fit on their car?

#2 ·
I had a set on for a short period of time. They require a little bit of dremel cutting to fit, but they will fit. Do a search, there are threads and pictures on this topic.

#5 ·
Nope gonna have to trim them.

#9 ·
#14 ·
Although there are a few threads with "diy" type posts there really isn't a definitive template to cut them. Just trim a little bit at a time and go from there. Measure twice, cut once!

#16 ·
Np. I'm right behind you once I get my block off plate for the stupid Maggie fuel manifold.

#17 ·
I made ones using the GTO covers. Had to cut off the attatchements totally and move them. Took a bunch of trial and error but im happy with them. Got them painted to color match.

#18 ·
I would have gone that route if I hadn't gotten such a good deal on my Corvette ones. I love the looks of some of the GTO's that have been modified for the V.

Pic relevant.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.