Team Dynamic Rims - Page 2
Cadillac

Cadillac Forums | Help Us Help You | Advertise | Cadillac Parts | Cadillac News | Cadillac Classifieds / (Old System)

Cadillac Technical Archive | Cadillac Dealers | Cadillac Reviews | Cadillac Dealer Reviews | Cadillac Vendors

CadillacForums.com is the premier Cadillac Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast
Like Tree3Likes
2004-2007 Cadillac CTS-V Appearance Mods Discussion, Team Dynamic Rims in Cadillac CTS-V Series Forum - 2004 - 2007; Huh. Checked my email convo and he definitely says it's the last set on 3/22 when I ordered. He said ...
    Larimer is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): 2004 CTS-V

Re: Team Dynamic Rims

Huh. Checked my email convo and he definitely says it's the last set on 3/22 when I ordered. He said it would be 8 weeks before the next batch so I hope mine aren't getting lumped in with that. We'll see what he says. It's already been about 3 weeks. When did yours arrive? Sorry for a million questions, I'm just anxious to get mine.

strapp1000 is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): 2011 CTS-V Coupe

Quote Originally Posted by Larimer View Post
    Huh. Checked my email convo and he definitely says it's the last set on 3/22 when I ordered. He said it would be 8 weeks before the next batch so I hope mine aren't getting lumped in with that. We'll see what he says. It's already been about 3 weeks. When did yours arrive? Sorry for a million questions, I'm just anxious to get mine.
    Mine were delivered early last week. They are worth the wait.

jnrandall is offline Cadillac Owners Enthusiast
    My black TD wheels are shipping today! I originally wanted the silver ones but they weren't available until the end of May. Then I figured that the look of my black V with my chrome stockers wouldn't change much with the Silver wheels. I wanted a new, different look.

Anyone picking up the black wheels should remember to get the black stemmed TPMS sensors and black lug nuts. I went with the Vision nuts as well.

I can't wait!

shadybx7 is offline Cadillac Owners Connoisseur
    Automobile(s): 2005 Platinum CTS V-Headers+3in pipes

Quote Originally Posted by jnrandall View Post
    My black TD wheels are shipping today! I originally wanted the silver ones but they weren't available until the end of May. Then I figured that the look of my black V with my chrome stockers wouldn't change much with the Silver wheels. I wanted a new, different look.

Anyone picking up the black wheels should remember to get the black stemmed TPMS sensors and black lug nuts. I went with the Vision nuts as well.

I can't wait!

nice.. be sure to post pics.. interested to see what it will look like with that Grand Sport slash on the fender.. silver would of fit well too

I changed the stripes to matte black. The flash is reflected in the first shot but it naturally looks more like the second one. I think it'll look really slick with the black wheels!

gs3.jpg

gs1.jpg

thebigjimsho is online now Cadillac Owners 10000+ Posts
    Automobile(s): ZIP
    You crazy.

Got mine yesterday.

Congrats! Mine (black model) arrive on Friday. I also ordered the black stem TPMS and black balancing weights.

Ok, how in the hell did you get the center caps to fit? I tried putting them on before and after putting the lugs on and they don't fit no matter what once the wheel is on the hub. It's like the hole was only machined large enough to clear the hub, not mount the caps.

Here's a quick shot of my V with the driver's side wheels mounted. This shot was before the caps were installed. I will take better shots later. The rubber is 245/40/18 (Fr) and 275/40/18 (Rear) Hankook V12 Ventus Evo's.

team.jpg
    shadybx7 and shadybx7 like this.

tigerlion is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): CTS-V

There are two versions.
    and you can not put the caps on the true racing wheel version(well someone called it, I did not)

Here's a quick shot showing the cap. It was drama free. I guess I had the correct ones.

aa.jpg

strapp1000 is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): 2011 CTS-V Coupe

Quote Originally Posted by tigerlion View Post
    There are two versions.
    and you can not put the caps on the true racing wheel version(well someone called it, I did not)
    What he said.

crankedupforit is offline Cadillac Owners Connoisseur
    Automobile(s): 05 CTS V 07 ESCALADE

Quote Originally Posted by tigerlion View Post
    There are two versions.
    I think they are all true racing wheels. The caps that actually fit are somewhat new. Mine melted during a track event.

----------

b
    Quote Originally Posted by jnrandall View Post
    Here's a quick shot of my V with the driver's side wheels mounted. This shot was before the caps were installed. I will take better shots later. The rubber is 245/40/18 (Fr) and 275/40/18 (Rear) Hankook V12 Ventus Evo's.

Attachment 90430
    Car is looking great. Those stripes work!

You're supposed to take the caps out for track events. Plastic + high brake temps = ... But mine were supposedly machined for the caps. I'll have to call and see what can be done. Ugh.

Can somebody measure the ID of the hole to see how large it is? The caps fit in the wheels as is, but don't clear on the hubs.

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.