Where to buy OEM wheel / rim
Cadillac

Cadillac Forums | Help Us Help You | Advertise | Cadillac Parts | Cadillac News | Cadillac Classifieds / (Old System)

Cadillac Technical Archive | Cadillac Dealers | Cadillac Reviews | Cadillac Dealer Reviews | Cadillac Vendors

CadillacForums.com is the premier Cadillac Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
+ Reply to Thread
2004-2007 Cadillac CTS-V Appearance Mods Discussion, Where to buy OEM wheel / rim in Cadillac CTS-V Series Forum - 2004 - 2007; My front driver's side wheel/rim has a slight bend in it. It's also pretty banged up, so I'd like to ...
    s1appy is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): 2006 CTS-V

Where to buy OEM wheel / rim

My front driver's side wheel/rim has a slight bend in it. It's also pretty banged up, so I'd like to pickup a good condition used or brand new OEM wheel. It's really hard finding the OEM 18 6-lug wheels for a decent price for my 06 V. I've seen several wheels on ebay, can those be trusted, anyone ever bought one from there? Does anyone recommend an online selling for these wheels, either new or used? Thanks in advance!

2. Remove Advertisements
    CadillacForums.com
    Advertisements

dangrus is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): 06 CTS-V

Re: Where to buy OEM wheel / rim

There are wheel repair outfits that can fix just about anything for a price. If you watch the classifieds here and on other forums, wheels come up for sale every few months in a wide range of conditions. I believe you can get just about any wheel brand new through a GM dealer but the price is outrageous. I have searched for parts on copartfinder in the past but never found a salvage yard near me that had a cts-v.

awdtalon92 is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): 2004 CTS-V

I bought one for a spare on eBay, $200 shipped, had a little bit of rash, but decent. Took me 2 months of looking to find one at a decent price. Try www.fixrim.com, I've used them, they are great, not sure if they have one in your area.

thefulmonty_07 is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): 05 CTS-V

I bought one off ebay for about 160 and used it as my spare. I went through these guys for my wheels to clean up the curb rash and to get them powder coated and I'm happy with the work...they specialize in wheel repair. I paid 400 for the powder coating and repairing of the curb rash for all 4 wheels.
    http://www.awrswheelrepair.com/

blackmnv is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): 05 Raven Maggied CTS-V/08 SRX
    I just put new rims and tires on my car and will be selling my remaining 3 rims and tires. (I'm keeping one for my own spare.). They are factory rims in great condition (35k on car) and bridgestone tires at 50+%. Pm me if you are still looking.

mille1sj is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): 2008 CTS

I posted on a previous thread about www.bakerswheelrepair.com they fixed a bent and cracked wheel on my 2008 CTS Performance. They can even get you a refurbished, used or new wheel. I think they will even take the old one thats damaged, alsmost like a core charge. It was less expensive than buying a new one or looking at a salvage yard. I can get you more information if you want it.

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.