Linea Corse Wheels Arrived - Page 9
Cadillac

Cadillac Forums | Help Us Help You | Advertise | Cadillac Parts | Cadillac News | Cadillac Classifieds / (Old System)

Cadillac Technical Archive | Cadillac Dealers | Cadillac Reviews | Cadillac Dealer Reviews | Cadillac Vendors

CadillacForums.com is the premier Cadillac Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 12 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 LastLast
Like Tree27Likes
2004-2007 Cadillac CTS-V Appearance Mods Discussion, Linea Corse Wheels Arrived in Cadillac CTS-V Series Forum - 2004 - 2007; Randy, emails to Zoeb are useless. The only way I've been able I reach him is by calling. I've been ...
    WesH8398 is offline Cadillac Owners Enthusiast
    Automobile(s): 2006 CTS-V
    Randy, emails to Zoeb are useless. The only way I've been able I reach him is by calling.
    I've been on a waiting list for a replacement hyper black Veneto since May. I just keep being told that they don't have any singles available and I'll have to wait until a new shipment arrives. I should probably check in with him again. Wanna put the bug in his ear again for me when you talk to him? Haha

Hey, why are your wheels cracking anyway? That's VERY concerning.

EDIT: I should have clarified that my wheel is being replaced because of an installation error that marked the finish, not because of a crack.

sciroccokid is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): CTS-V

Re: Linea Corse Wheels Arrived

Jeez,

This is concerning stuff. My tires are holding air, so I assume no cracks, but maybe I should check...

Are you guys with failures getting them on the Linea Corse Veneto or the Linea Corse LC855?

WesH8398 is offline Cadillac Owners Enthusiast
    Automobile(s): 2006 CTS-V
    Check my edit...

good to hear! Well, good for me Sorry you have to go through that...

shadybx7 is offline Cadillac Owners Connoisseur
    Automobile(s): 2005 Platinum CTS V-Headers+3in pipes

sucks to hear this about the Linea Corse wheels. MY cheap knock off rota's are tough tho. i dropped into a pot hole on Staten island and blew the side of the KDW out, cut into the rim slightly.. it's a large gouge i would say. the tire shop grinded it down said it would hold and it has for over 2 years.. other then the finish peeling i have no complaints

For the record, my Linea Corse lc855's have held up brilliantly. I have chopped up my tires a good bit but the rims have gone unharmed (one small bit of curb rash). If you get LC855's I highly recommend trailing arms to accommodate the 10" width in the back.

bigSuzook is offline Cadillac Owners Member
    Automobile(s): 07 CTS-V

What trailing arms do you recommend, and where to get them?? I've seen guys on here talking about MAP training arms. Went on their site and couldn't find any...

I used MAP trailing arms, which I found on the forum. Ask around, people have them in their garages uninstalled. I also used Turn In Concepts bushings because the MAP ones are junk. MAP no longer makes the arms, however some guy on the forum or maybe its the "other forum" has been making his own and they look pretty bad ass.

killernoodle is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): 2005 CTS-V --- the RED one :)

Mine are the venetos. I think I got a bad set honestly, since the left front has driven over the same roads as the rest of the wheels and is in perfect shape.

I'm the guy building the trailing arms, as soon as I get a few sets of cores in I'm going to get a production run started on them.

Sorry to hear that man, what are your gonna do I guess...

Can't wait to see those trailing arms in action! Any idea what size tire you can squeeze on there... 305???

rand49er is offline Cadillac Owners 10000+ Posts
    Automobile(s): 2005 CTS-V, 2011 Cruze 1.4T 6MT

Holy crap! Didn't know this thread was getting this much activity!

No, no, no ... my new Linea Corses are not cracking! I was parking at Costco last October, and wanted to get as close to the curb as possible and away from the car next to me, and well ... you can guess the rest.

The wheel isn't horribly defaced, but I'm a bit anal about the car and want it righted. Man, I was sick about it when I got home and realized what I had done. I'm willing to buy another one from Zoeb, and I've called him and left a message that I wanted another one. Must be nice to have customers waiting for months and months to buy from you. 'Course, must be really, really frustrating when you can't get product for paying customers.
    '05 CTS-V, Maggie, Kooks, Hotchkis, Ground Control, Corsa, B&M, DSS/Hendrix, Full 3M Clear Bra, Autovation, V Headrests, CTS Console, STS-V 55w Fogs, Black Vette FRCs, Specter Werkes, Katech LS9 Clutch, SS Brake Lines, Heavymetals U-Turn Fuel Line Eliminator, Momo Combat Evo Shift Knob, Wldwhl Clear Sidemarkers, Linea Corse LC855 Wheels or OEM wheels w/'06-'07 Center Caps, plus a couple more. 472 RWHP/411 RWTQ (Mustang Dyno).

killernoodle is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): 2005 CTS-V --- the RED one :)

Quote Originally Posted by sciroccokid View Post
    Sorry to hear that man, what are your gonna do I guess...

Can't wait to see those trailing arms in action! Any idea what size tire you can squeeze on there... 305???
    Not sure about tire size as the tires are more likely to be limited by the fender than the modified trailing arm on the inside.

danrob0123 is offline Cadillac Owners Fanatic
    Automobile(s): 2004 RAVEN CTS-V

Quote Originally Posted by bassillac View Post
    Here you go. Actually mounted on a car. Linea Corse LC855 19X8.5 front 19X10 rear

Attachment 79952
    Are those calipers powdercoated or painted? Wheels and calipers look great I think I'm going to do yellow calipers with these wheels in silver.

Quote Originally Posted by rand49er View Post
    Holy crap! Didn't know this thread was getting this much activity!

No, no, no ... my new Linea Corses are not cracking! I was parking at Costco last October, and wanted to get as close to the curb as possible and away from the car next to me, and well ... you can guess the rest.

The wheel isn't horribly defaced, but I'm a bit anal about the car and want it righted. Man, I was sick about it when I got home and realized what I had done. I'm willing to buy another one from Zoeb, and I've called him and left a message that I wanted another one. Must be nice to have customers waiting for months and months to buy from you. 'Course, must be really, really frustrating when you can't get product for paying customers.

Ugh, I just did the same thing. Some small scrapes on the spokes themselves, apparently rubbed the tallest curb in Boston, but it did not rub off the black coating on the spokes. I did however make a nice perty 3" shiny metal curb mark on the wheel edge. Almost inevitable eventually I suppose, but eff I hate it when that happens...

For those out there that have hyper black what do you recommend doing to cover up curb rash....marker...plastidip....

thebigjimsho is offline Cadillac Owners 10000+ Posts
    Automobile(s): ZIP
    Hit softer curbs.

I keed, I keed...

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.