Cadillac Owners Forum banner

Wheel Picture Thread

180K views 161 replies 68 participants last post by  AAIIIC 
#1 ·
I did some searching but didnt come up with anything. Lots of the other forums have an "official" picture thread for aftermarket wheels. I couldnt find one for here. Im looking for a thread to help make a wheel selection a little easier.

If you could post a picture of your car with aftermarket wheels. Please post your offset, size (i.e 19x9.5), and tire size. Thanks

This post has been deleted
#88 ·
Asanti AF-146, Painted silver and made an inch wider in the rear by the previous owner. I plan on painting the face black to match my car if I can find a shop I trust to take them apart correct.
it's the putting back together part you need trusting in... :) they have to seal them perfectly or you'll have a never ending leaky wheel.

i personally wouldn't paint the entire center black but go for more of an accent look, like maybe painted windows and fasteners or something, idk. could use a drop too, but i can see it being a challenge seeing that rear sticks out a bit. wheels are very nice raw as they are, i'm guessing that's why i'm reluctant to agree to fully painting that nice finish.

#89 ·
I just want to paint the face, leave the lip and fastners polished. The silver matches the brakes but I am powdercoating my brakes red with black brembo decals here soon. So that will no longer match, I wish I could lower it but its sooo close I am scared to. Ill take a side picture tomorrow, I may just lower the front.

#90 ·
Heres a rear shot, not sure of the offset but the rims poke out about an inch, I may be trading these wheels soon as well I am looking to lower my V and with these im too scared to do so, so I am going to refrain from painting them until I figure out what direction to go with the car.... Its a tough decision lol.... theres too many sexy Vs on here that are low, as well as some stock height.... hmmmm:confused:

#91 · (Edited by Moderator)
Heres a rear shot, not sure of the offset but the rims poke out about an inch, I may be trading these wheels soon as well I am looking to lower my V and with these im too scared to do so, so I am going to refrain from painting them until I figure out what direction to go with the car.... Its a tough decision lol.... theres too many sexy Vs on here that are low, as well as some stock height.... hmmmm:confused:
http://i883.photobucket.com/albums/ac35/westcoaststar/IMG023.jpg
http://i883.photobucket.com/albums/ac35/westcoaststar/IMG021.jpg
Well if you decide to get rid of them hit me up :) I will be rocking stock ride height

#97 ·
I would agree!

Reactions: V for victory
#116 ·
Anyone know where I can get center caps for my Team Dynamics?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.