Cadillac Owners Forum banner

Wheel Picture Thread

180K views 161 replies 68 participants last post by  AAIIIC 
#1 ·
I did some searching but didnt come up with anything. Lots of the other forums have an "official" picture thread for aftermarket wheels. I couldnt find one for here. Im looking for a thread to help make a wheel selection a little easier.

If you could post a picture of your car with aftermarket wheels. Please post your offset, size (i.e 19x9.5), and tire size. Thanks

#2 · (Edited by Moderator)
Here are mine, Asanti AF-146, 20'', cant recall the width off the top of my head.

I do not have a drop kit, I was thinking about getting one, but I am not a fan of the "slammed" look, and would only really want .5'' - 1'' drop at the very most. I have been contemplating getting a set of 19's to replace these, and then I would definitely drop her. I am running 245/35/20 up front and then 275/30/20 in the rear.

Attachments

#6 ·
Team Dynamics 18 x 9. About 1K a set on Ebay.

#9 · (Edited)
The point is not to have to search and read 4029434802983409234 threads. Why not just have one thread with everyones aftermarket setup? Unless you like searching for hours on end...

Thanks silver02 perfect...tire size?

Here are some I found searching. Lets get this thread going

Member: Tityrous
Team Dynamics 18x9
245/40 and 275/35

Member: AAIIIC :)
Same setup as above

Member: Tommy Compton
Stockers widened to 10" and power coated
Tires are 295/35 rears

Member: Gerrr2025

19" CCWs 245/35 nitto invo in front 275/35 nitto invo in rear

#13 ·
Iforged Imola II - Gloss Black Lip/Matte Black Face/Polished Rivets
20x10 rear 3" lip 285/30
20x9 front 2" lip 245/35

H&R Springs, MM spacers.

Attachments

#14 ·
Iforged Imola II - Gloss Black Lip/Matte Black Face/Polished Rivets
20x10 rear 3" lip 285/30
20x9 front 2" lip 245/35

H&R Springs, MM spacers.

tags fellas

285 on a 10in rims is DEFF not tire stretchin. a stupid fad imo that is a huge liability for the installer.. i have seen stretched tires debead at speed.. not pretty

#16 ·
Team Dynamics track set up with 275/35/18 Conti (Hoosier) Grand Am Cups.

Reactions: Overd0s3
This post has been deleted
This post has been deleted
#17 · (Edited)
#18 ·
Yet another Team Dynamics set-up with 275/35/18 R6s all around. I'm not sure why so many people only go with 245s in the front.

This one kind of gives an idea of how they sit in the wheel well:

#19 ·
I'm not sure why so many people only go with 245s in the front.
i can tuck a 285 in the rear, but 245s on the front were pushing the rubbing factor as it is on a daily driven car if tuckage was to be obtained aesthetically.

and i don't track the car.

lastly, as far as the black wheel discussion, i for one have never had it grow on me. it appalls me at times how some can get a beautiful $1500 wheel and paint it black, but as mentioned, it's always a personal choice. i think maybe 2 cars i've seen look decent sporting a "semi" black wheel, WFO's black cts-v, and a zo6.

black wheels? man they just look dirty imo, but carry on. :)

#34 ·
#33 ·

Attachments

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.